Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make warframe invisible while aiming

Fractyr

Sadly I doubt DE will ever bother to improve basic stuff like this, even after years of complaints with things like huge shoulders and shoulder armour, syandanas getting in the way, etc.

There is a mirror camera function, it's not the best solution but it will let you temporarily reveal either half of the screen.

Funny thing is, they have the functionality in the game. If you put on the wings for your warframe, they go invisible when aiming. If they did not, they'd entirely block your view. Why this cannot be an option with your model, I can't say. Also the FOV really does very little to help as well.

Spoiler

24 minutes ago, Pawkeshup said:

Funny thing is, they have the functionality in the game. If you put on the wings for your warframe, they go invisible when aiming.

An even better example is sniper scopes and mining lasers (and probably a dozen other scope mechanics scattered through the game). Those do exactly what OP asks for. It's not some camera trick, the game just stops rendering the player model client-side when aiming. You can use invisibility on low graphics to create an energy shimmer where your Warframe ought to be. Just to prove it's still there.

On 2023-04-16 at 6:23 AM, Pawkeshup said:

Funny thing is, they have the functionality in the game. If you put on the wings for your warframe, they go invisible when aiming. If they did not, they'd entirely block your view. Why this cannot be an option with your model, I can't say. Also the FOV really does very little to help as well.

Another example is operators/drifters of others player go transparent while they colide with camera. 

q1akyIC.jpg

DE could program that to kind of stuff to aim. Atlas have the biggest problem with blocked vision and it's the reason why i don't play him much.

On 2023-04-16 at 2:23 PM, Pawkeshup said:

Reveal hidden contents

It also happens with the chroma dynasty skin's shoulder spikes.

In all seriousness this stuff is the reason i never put any attachments on my warframe, more clutter for the screen

Archived