The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Farm in the Duviri Circuit and other rewards - New information given on Prime Time 346

AegidiusF

Il y a 15 heures, Duskztar a dit :

Did they mention if every single frame is in the rotation or only certain ones? I think that'll decide if I like it or not, because if I could just wait for some infamously hard to get frame like Nidus or Harrow to show up and skip the grind that feels pretty cheap.

I don't remember correctly, but I think that yes, we are going to get every single frame on the circuit, but I think Reb said that Mastery Rank will determinate how many frames will be available for the rotations. I'll have to watch the Prime time again, if I have enough time. Anyway, we will discover this later today.

5 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

As an exemple : I would like more crit chance on the Skana, but on the Prisma Skana I would prefer more status chance.

That likely wont be a problem, since each perk will give multiple options just like all other incarnon weapons that often buff either or both in one of the incarnon tiers.

20 hours ago, Duskztar said:

Did they mention if every single frame is in the rotation or only certain ones? I think that'll decide if I like it or not, because if I could just wait for some infamously hard to get frame like Nidus or Harrow to show up and skip the grind that feels pretty cheap.

As far as I can recall they never mentioned that, all we know for sure is that there will be 3 random frame paths per week, not sure if the same can roll back to back or how it will work. If each week is unique and every frame can be obtained it'll take uhm 14 weeks or so for all to appear once. Though I think the frames that can be obtained from there are only the star chart boss frames, those that do not involve a quest or rep grind.

19 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Asking for Warframe roaming on the fields of Duviri doesn't put me on a delusion cave or a road of impairment. I simply stated that the use of Warframes are LIMITED in comparison to PoE, Fortuna or Deimos. 

And I simply stated that the use of Warframes is there.

What's your point in all this?

You came onto this thread and replied specifically to me when I said I was laughing at the people that claimed there was only Drifter gameplay in the update, when there isn't. 

Are you one of those people saying there's no Warframe Gameplay in this update? No, you aren't, you've pointed out that it's limited, which is fine.

You can, naturally, go back into your hole now that both true things have been established, and neither of us are wrong.

Because:

19 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Of course but what happens If I don't like what DE is offering me? Should I accept it either way?

Yes. Because you don't get anything else from them.

This is an update about the Drifter in Duviri. The amount of Warframe gameplay therein is not up to you, and you can be upset about it if you want. You don't get to say that my statements aren't true, when they're literally the letter of the truth.

There is Warframe gameplay in the Duviri update. This is true. Limited or not, it's there. 

14 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

And I simply stated that the use of Warframes is there.

We will have a definite answer today about warframe use. 

The game allows three warframes that will be available. The player can't pick any warframe he wants. This is more limited that I expected. 

What's your point in all this?

The game is about Warframe. Even if the Tenno/ Drifter is involved the use of Warframe was not limited. 

For farming purposes the use of warframe in Duviri is limited, moreover RNG limited two four choices that varies each week. 

You came onto this thread and replied specifically to me when I said I was laughing at the people that claimed there was only Drifter gameplay in the update, when there isn't. 

That was with the available information up to that day. 

You can, naturally, go back into your hole now that both true things have been established, and neither of us are wrong.

The rabbit hole or the bear hole. 

Choose. 

Yes. Because you don't get anything else from them.

This is an update about the Drifter in Duviri. The amount of Warframe gameplay therein is not up to you, and you can be upset about it if you want. You don't get to say that my statements aren't true, when they're literally the letter of the truth.

That's correct. 

There is Warframe gameplay in the Duviri update. This is true. Limited or not, it's there. 

You will see an uproar. Get ready for the heavy pyrotechnics today. DE is going to experience a sudden increase in temperature. The community is divided. 

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

The game is about Warframe.

Pfft... No, it's not.

If anything, the game is about the Tenno.

2 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

You will see an uproar.

I will see a whining.

I already have seen a whining.

4 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

That was with the available information up to that day.

That day was literally the day of the Prime Time stream, several hours after it in point of fact, where we saw literal Warframe gameplay in the Undercroft.

It also came after two separate gameplay trailers over the previous month that showed Warframes in the Duviri landscape (which we now know is the Undercroft) and a DevStream talking about what to expect in Duviri showing us the Warframes we would choose for each 'spiral' of play (which is also where we found out that Rank 10 of the intrinsics allows us to play as the Stalker).

And those threads complaining about there being only Drifter gameplay in Duviri also came after at least the earliest two of those things I listed. So I was laughing because those threads were just straight up wrong.

8 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

The rabbit hole or the bear hole.

Why would it be either? You're neither of those, and it's your hole.

53 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Pfft... No, it's not.

If anything, the game is about the Tenno.

Then the name Warframe is a mere occurrence. 

I will see a whining.

I already have seen a whining.

And it will intensify. 

When the thing boils up more then DE will do something about it. 

It also came after two separate gameplay trailers over the previous month that showed Warframes in the Duviri landscape (which we now know is the Undercroft) and a DevStream talking about what to expect in Duviri showing us the Warframes we would choose for each 'spiral' of play (which is also where we found out that Rank 10 of the intrinsics allows us to play as the Stalker).

Playing as the Staker.... 

IS NOT A BAD IDEA. 

And those threads complaining about there being only Drifter gameplay in Duviri also came after at least the earliest two of those things I listed. So I was laughing because those threads were just straight up wrong.

Speculative threads are part of the culture in here. You already know this. 

Now the update is available. Things will get VERY interesting from now on. 

Why would it be either? You're neither of those, and it's your hole.

I don't have a hole. I have WHOLE ROOM. My room. :3

3 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Then the name Warframe is a mere occurrence.

Yes, absolutely, this is a completely sane take.

Speculative threads are part of the culture in here. You already know this.

Except when they're literally wrong because there was documented evidence of the opposite of their point.

And it will intensify.

Intensified whining is still just whining. It's not actual cause for change.

Sometimes when the children want fast food on the way home, the answer is 'no'.

6 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Yes, absolutely, this is a completely sane take.

Except when they're literally wrong because there was documented evidence of the opposite of their point.

Intensified whining is still just whining. It's not actual cause for change.

Sometimes when the children want fast food on the way home, the answer is 'no'.

Oh, I played the update. 

It's really bad. 

It's a content island. 

And the use of Warframe is extremely limited. 

In other words. I told you so. 

11 hours ago, Felsagger said:

In other words. I told you so. 

You told me absolutely nothing.

I agreed it was limited. I said nothing about this being anything more than a content island.

That does not change what I actually said: There is Warframe Gameplay in the Duviri update.

You are arguing an argument that you made up, you dense little toad.

5 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

You told me absolutely nothing.

Yes, I did. 

I agreed it was limited. I said nothing about this being anything more than a content island.

Correct. 

That does not change what I actually said: There is Warframe Gameplay in the Duviri update.

That's true too. 

You are arguing an argument that you made up, you dense little toad.

wooden-dummy-looks-its-reflection-mirror

46 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Yes, I did. 

No, no you didn't. You came in here and started an imaginary argument with me because you thought I said that this would be something it isn't. And when I corrected you, you doubled down on this strange fixation you have with trying to pretend I said something different.

You told me nothing, everything I said is still correct, and you're being really, really weird about it.

2 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

No, no you didn't. You came in here and started an imaginary argument with me because you thought I said that this would be something it isn't. And when I corrected you, you doubled down on this strange fixation you have with trying to pretend I said something different.

Yes I did. You missed the point entirely. Don't blame me for it. 

You told me nothing, everything I said is still correct, and you're being really, really weird about it.

That is your perception. You are free to think whatever you want. 

Let me remind you that insulting other members here like you did is a bannable offense. It is against the forum rules to insult other people. I will not write a report. I will let that one slide. 

8 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Let me remind you that insulting other members here like you did is a bannable offense. It is against the forum rules to insult other people. I will not write a report. I will let that one slide. 

Oh how noble of you, you're such a good person, and yet you've done nothing but harass me for something you think I said the entire time.

9 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

You missed the point entirely.

A point that I wasn't discussing and didn't bring up. You made it a weird 'thing' you had to do, for no reason.

1 minute ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Oh how noble of you, you're such a good person, and yet you've done nothing but harass me for something you think I said the entire time.

Then if this is the case and you feel this way, it is my fault. I am sorry for it. 

I take responsibility of my actions and rectify them. 

A point that I wasn't discussing and didn't bring up. You made it a weird 'thing' you had to do, for no reason.

I tried to make a statement, but it turned south. Of course I know what you said. It's all written in the FORUM, come on. 

5 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I tried to make a statement, but it turned south

Yeah, you did, because you tried to turn a call-out against people that were factually wrong into a crusade about something completely different that you didn't like.

Nobody likes that, and nobody needs that. Whether on the Forums or real life.

Make your statement if you like, make your thread, or your response to a person who made a thread. Don't try to turn other people's comments that aren't connected to your issue into part of your crusade.

Yeah, you did, because you tried to turn a call-out against people that were factually wrong into a crusade about something completely different that you didn't like.

This proves that you got the point. 

See? I knew that you are intelligent. 

The problem is that you must RESPECT the opinions of people when they DO NOT LIKE THE THINGS YOU LIKE. 

See. 

Nobody likes that, and nobody needs that. Whether on the Forums or real life.

Exactly. You are doing exactly that to other users who doesn't like the update. 

THERE YOU GO. You got it. 

Make your statement if you like, make your thread, or your response to a person who made a thread. Don't try to turn other people's comments that aren't connected to your issue into part of your crusade.

That's my choice to make, not yours, sir. 

Have a nice day. 

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

That's my choice to make, not yours, sir. 

Yes, a choice between being an obnoxious, petty, self-serving lint-gatherer, or doing literally anything else. You certainly made the right choice.

I, specifically, did not do what you have done, which is to go to another person's comment, pretend they said something they didn't, and then spend the following days forcing the point.

Where I have commented, the question was asked openly; the topic of the threads asked for people's opinions.

That is definitively not what you did.

Yes, a choice between being an obnoxious, petty, self-serving lint-gatherer, or doing literally anything else.

You are talking about yourself here. 

Noted. 

You certainly made the right choice.

I don't lose my temper, you do. 

I, specifically, did not do what you have done, which is to go to another person's comment, pretend they said something they didn't, and then spend the following days forcing the point.

No one forces you anything. This is how you feel. 

Where I have commented, the question was asked openly; the topic of the threads asked for people's opinions.

That is definitively not what you did.

True. Am I denying anything here?

As I said, have a nice day, buddy. Take care, enjoy the update. 

Oh, nobody forces me, you're right, thank you for reminding me the 'mute' button exists for users on this forum.

Talk to you never.

Thank you. See, people can be civilized with their approach. That's perfectly fine. 

Archived