Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders,

rubseneter

Well i am grandmaster founder myself and i think all time,

Why dont we get more? like you are founder now and you have some prime stuff?

Hope there is some founder only stuff upcoming or so

I know i could see what i get but... There isnt more coming like only founder stuff? that only founders are able to get?

And i really like all the plat i got and the stuff so no worries about that :D

Being founder is the biggest reward there is! Thats true! But i would like to see like a void for founders to chill or something like that a founders hangout! That would be great!

i dont want people to think im stingy/Greedy but its just a idea :D

Isnt it a good idea? A Large chillin room like a dojo for Founders and Prime acces people? With like a badge thats a key? Would love to see that jeeeezz :D

Btw. I really love lato prime excalibur prime and scana prime! :D

Well thanks for reading please give your opinion in the comments

Thanks,

rubseneter

With a post like that, yes, you come off as being greedy. Extremely greedy. You got a ton of plat, discounted, prime gear, exclusive access, so on and so forth. And now... "OH hey, give me moar".

In light of 

1) All the things you founders got including actual physical items

2) The fact that what you would get was clearly, explicitly listed in excruciating detail on the Founder's page and FAQs

I stopped reading at this point.

It's times like these I would like to apologize to the Warframe community on behalf of my fellow founders.  Seriously, I don't know what's up with all these guys asking for more stuff lately, we got a tremendous deal as it is.

Glad to see there's some decent people left here.

Compare you lot to people like me, people who didn't get any founders package.

You have a trove of stuff.

Like, really. How much do you have?

Excal prime. Lato prime. Skana prime. Had plat discount. Lots of free platinum. Design council. Fancy arse badge.

You have a million and one ways to, dare I say, be better than people who didn't buy them (And that's sort of what lots of founders are asking for. EG your founders only obtainable items and founders only personal lounge. Pft.).

What was advertised was enough to get you to buy, stop asking for more.

Glad to see there's some decent people left here.

Compare you lot to people like me, people who didn't get any founders package.

You have a trove of stuff.

Like, really. How much do you have?

Excal prime. Lato prime. Skana prime. Had plat discount. Lots of free platinum. Design council. Fancy arse badge.

You have a million and one ways to, dare I say, be better than people who didn't buy them (And that's sort of what lots of founders are asking for. EG your founders only obtainable items and founders only personal lounge. Pft.).

What was advertised was enough to get you to buy, stop asking for more.

Don't forget the free t-shirts and bandana.

They weren't advertised as being part of the foudners bundle, were they?

I don't think so (?).

So yea, kind of a free gift.

No shirt or headband if you didn't buy Founders.

So no, not kind of free. Gift, yes. But not free, because monetary prerequisites.

Edited by FatalX7

No shirt or headband if you didn't buy Founders.

So no, not kind of free. Gift, yes. But not free, because monetary prerequisites.

I knew you had to have purchased founders to get them, what I'm meaning is they weren't advertised as part of the bundle.

I was meaning more, you got the headband and shirt without any extra payment.

My bad, I didn't really say that.

Like... You didn't know you'd get the shirt and headband if you bought founders, but they said "Because you did, here, have this gift."

Besides the point anyway.

My point was it's another thing founder have gotten out of their investment.

I knew you had to have purchased founders to get them, what I'm meaning is they weren't advertised as part of the bundle.

I was meaning more, you got the headband and shirt without any extra payment.

My bad, I didn't really say that.

Like... You didn't know you'd get the shirt and headband if you bought founders, but they said "Because you did, here, have this gift."

Besides the point anyway.

My point was it's another thing founder have gotten out of their investment.

Ok

It's times like these I would like to apologize to the Warframe community on behalf of my fellow founders.  Seriously, I don't know what's up with all these guys asking for more stuff lately, we got a tremendous deal as it is.

It's the Greedy Milk. It's finally starting to take effect.

Hope there is some founder only stuff upcoming or so

I know i could see what i get but... There isnt more coming like only founder stuff? that only founders are able to get?

And i really like all the plat i got and the stuff so no worries about that :D

Being founder is the biggest reward there is! Thats true! But i would like to see like a void for founders to chill or something like that a founders hangout! That would be great!

i dont want people to think im stingy/Greedy but its just a idea :D

Isnt it a good idea? A Large chillin room like a dojo for Founders and Prime acces people? With like a badge thats a key? Would love to see that jeeeezz :D

Btw. I really love lato prime excalibur prime and scana prime! :D

Well thanks for reading please give your opinion in the comments

Thanks,

rubseneter

That would be your Exalibur prime, Lato prime and Skana prime.

I feel as though you're looking at the Founders program in the wrong way. You see it as something to be rewarded for, while I see the reward is being a Founder.

Indeed, I agree wit Haldos

Founder was our choice to support the warframe community. Also if you're saying the founders programe was underrated. all packaged above dicipline gave you more platinum than you would get when you bought platinum seperately. And all the founder stuff was actually additional because of that. Yet you dare to call it undervalued?

Still as Haldos said: We bought founders to support the game and In my opinion I feel honored enough by the game for having a nice badge both in-game and on forums. This is of course my own experience but if you buy it you should agree with what they offer you. Not like they nerved / stripped anything we founders received. We only got some nice stuff extra like an in-game version of the badges (they were origionally only on forums) and the nice ninja headband and eventually a T-Shirt (ok, less in-game useable).

I got exactly what I paid for. A large sum of platinum, A warframe only founders can get, a sword only founders can get, three badges only founders can get, access to the design council, and the pleasure I derive from supporting a game and company I believe in.

Also, free T-Shirt soon!

Completely satisfied with it the way it is.

You saw exactly what you would get for the price you paid, and you decided to go through with it. And now you want more.....?

Nah im cool with how things are. I get labled as a early supporter of Warframe, a neat little badge, and a prime version of one of my favorite frames.

I am content.

I got what I paid for.... what are you unsatisfied about? that we didnt get a Syandana, or a prime excavator? Do you really need it?

Those quotes pretty much sums up how I feel about my own Master status; we got what we paid for, we're labeled as early supporters for life and have exclusive stuff that can no longer be obtained. No need for more.

Besides, what we paid for was believing in the Warframe project and wishing to show support; all those nifty prime weapons, plats and such are just a thank you response in exchange.

Edited by Wiegraf