Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's next after duviri paradox?

mega_lova_nia

2 hours ago, Lionsheart89 said:

Not one bit. You can spam The Duviri Experience and breeze through it (without doing any side objectives, though I would still suggest doing a few for decrees) very quickly. Same goes for Lone Story mode. Pathos Clamps aren't hard to get. Period. Part of me feels you are expecting instant gratification. It takes a little time and effort, and it doesn't require much of either of those things.

They should probably let us buy it from the market instead,its literally required for everything duviri related, otherwise it gets so boring doing the orowyrm fight over and over for 10 pathos clamp, They should add it to drop tables in the undercroft, and let us earn it playing the circuit. 

• Like 1

On 2023-05-21 at 12:03 AM, Slayer-. said:

When it gets here, by then we will have seen it shown from years ago and forgotten about it. (well I would've)

I thought they said they weren't going to do that anymore for a multitude of reasons. Like the scope of those updates wildly changing Railjack, Liches, and as you said the DElay on when we'd actually see them.

On 2023-05-21 at 12:07 AM, Mazifet said:

During the Reddit AMA they said they have the next 5 years worth of story / content roughly planned out so it's safe to say we wont be running out of new content any time soon.

They also confirmed they are working on the 3rd orb mother fight. They even added a drone around its lake as a hint, so more Narmer content.

Edited by Jarriaga

10 hours ago, Sierra said:

I thought they said they weren't going to do that anymore for a multitude of reasons. Like the scope of those updates wildly changing Railjack, Liches, and as you said the DElay on when we'd actually see them.

UeTBSft.gif  I forgot if they even said anything. :tongue:

• 1 month later...
On 2023-05-21 at 7:42 PM, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

Maybe the sentient system will be revealed sometime soon. A new system like the origin system but with sentient planets and their homeworld which we have to cleanse. The tau system.

isn't tau a planet?