Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good settings for RTX 3060?

XDuchxd

And the performance I believe is set in Windows Graphics settings and not in the Nvidia control panel anymore. Sometimes after an update to Windows it defaults back to something like balanced, so you want to check to make sure that for WF, it’s set to performance.

I also have an RTX 3060, and my recommendation is just to max everything in-game and turn down the things that blind you or drive you crazy (like Particle System Quality or DoF).  The game looks really good at that point, can easily hit 120fps at 1080p, and I never felt a need to tweak anything via the Nvidia Control Panel.

4 hours ago, MqToasty said:

I also have an RTX 3060, and my recommendation is just to max everything in-game and turn down the things that blind you or drive you crazy (like Particle System Quality or DoF).  The game looks really good at that point, can easily hit 120fps at 1080p, and I never felt a need to tweak anything via the Nvidia Control Panel.

could you post what "special settings" are disabled in your setup? I mean tesselation etc

1 hour ago, XDuchxd said:

could you post what "special settings" are disabled in your setup? I mean tesselation etc

So from the "HIGH" Quality present in Video->Graphics, I changed:
Particle System Quality to "LOW"
Anti-Aliasing to "TAA 8X (HIGH)"
Anisotropic Filtering to "8X"

In Video->Advanced:
Depth of Field to "Disabled"
Film Grain to "Disabled"
Bloom Intensity to "10"
Dynamic Resolution to "Disabled"

In Accessibility->Video:
Visual Effects Intensity to "40"
Reduce Teammate Visual Effects to "Enabled"
Enable Screen Shake to "Disabled"

But keep in mind that these are personal preferences, so YMMV.  I have not overridden any settings with the NVIDIA Control Panel, so if you're asking about that then I'm sorry but I would not know.

Archived