Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Fashion Frame Contest [WINNERS ANNOUCED]

[DE]Ronnie

On 2023-06-05 at 7:36 AM, DeeDeeLyla said:

Questions:

1. Can we use the Kaithe from Riding Intrinsics (Rank 9) as part of a captura with a Dex Fashion Frame, or would that submission be disqualified due to potential spoilers?

2. Are imgflip links (with the actual uploaded image itself from Windows 10 Snipping Tool feature) an acceptable submission?

3. Is Titania Prime Access a valid option for 1st place prize?

4. If the answer to #3 is no (in which case, I won't even bother to enter this contest in any way / shape / form) then at the very least are there plans to make the Cicada Prime Archwing Skin available again as part of Prime Resurgence?

Great questions! 
1. Yes! you could even use the spoiler tag (insert your image with the "eye" symbol above 
2. Yes! third party sites like imgflip, imgur, or anything else you like are acceptable 
3. Yes! For our 10 year anniversary you can request any Prime Access, even if they are vaulted (excluding founders pack items). Happy 10 Year Anniversary! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, [DE]Ronnie said:

Great questions! 
1. Yes! you could even use the spoiler tag (insert your image with the "eye" symbol above 
2. Yes! third party sites like imgflip, imgur, or anything else you like are acceptable 
3. Yes! For our 10 year anniversary you can request any Prime Access, even if they are vaulted (excluding founders pack items). Happy 10 Year Anniversary! 

Are we allowed to mix and match, or does it have to specifically be Dex Skin and Dex Helmet?

I posted one earlier that was Dex Rhino skin with the Scarab Tennogen helmet.

15 hours ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

I thought this was going to close on June 5, what`s going on?

• Winners will be chosen based on creativity and quality of the image. The contest starts now (Friday, June 2nd) and runs until Wednesday July 5th at 1 p.m. EST!

Reading comprehension.

I think I might be the first — and hopefully only — person to read "Dex Fashion Frame Contest" and decide to submit a non-warframe. However, I hope that my creativity here puts me in the top 10. With that, I'd like to present my Liset Dex landing craft, or — as I like to call it — the Liset Class Weeping Star of Venus, inspired (primarily) by the colouring from Zodian and Amarast.

Submission.png

• Like 1