The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Amps for regular missions or SP?

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

I've got 9 amps at this point and would like to try and run through some complete missions in operator only. Looking to see if anyone has any amp combos that work well for higher level enemies.

I have all focus schools and drifter intrinsics all maxed, which definitely seems to help. Madurai void strike with the prism that triple shoots with a bit of AoE will one shot a lot of stuff including groups and some eximus but the range is short unfortunately. 

7 answers to this question

RN im using Lega + Phahd + Certus.   Lega procs bullet attraction, then Phahd disc sticks to targets, dealing nice damage.  Good with damage buffs and to trigger Naramon's bonus.

Another one is Cantic + Shraksun + Certus.  Good for close and long ranged combat.

Klamora + X + Certus is obvious...  

I also wanted to try Dissic scaffold + Eternal Logistics + Void Fuel.    With Void Strike active this might work decently.   Its Madurai only tho.

I'm trying a very similar combo to @Kainosh of Lega Phahd and Lohrin (trying to see if the trade off of more status for crit works. Seems OK so far - losing 8% crit but gaining 12% status. Also using Virtous Fury and Eternal Eradicate.

If I'm going after Angels I'll swap to Rahn for the prism

I use Unairu as the focus school for Magnetic Flare and Caustic Strike to soften them up first.

HTH

On 2023-06-04 at 6:28 AM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I've got 9 amps at this point and would like to try and run through some complete missions in operator only. Looking to see if anyone has any amp combos that work well for higher level enemies.

I have all focus schools and drifter intrinsics all maxed, which definitely seems to help. Madurai void strike with the prism that triple shoots with a bit of AoE will one shot a lot of stuff including groups and some eximus but the range is short unfortunately. 

1-6-7 or 1-7-7 with Unairu for me. 
Arcanes: Magus Melt, Magus Lockdown, Eternal Eradicate, Eternal Onslaught. 
(You could also do the max heat trio of Melt/Forge/Accelerant)

Mostly 777 with Madurai Void Strike to eliminate enemy during Unairu (way bound) self revival.

Unairu armor strip and magnetic flare effective on enemy < lv 200 since you only need the Amp damage to kill them. Above that without void strike even with Eternal Eradicate + Eternal Onslaught will be difficult to kill them

Archived