Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get the Iridos shawzin

EDM774

After claiming the iridos mantis skin (and receiving it as usual) my claim progress card shows I qualify for the sawzin, but that's nowhere to be seen. I got the glyph and booster milestones as soon as they were checked on the list.

So I'm kinda stumped what's the issue here. Did DE forget to add the iridos shawzin in the game?

• Like 2

There appears to be some disagreement on what the eighth Prime Gaming reward is.  My user account management page shows the eighth reward is a Shawzin (and has mostly blank squares for the rest of them).  However, the official marketing site says the eighth reward is a Mantis skin, and the next one is a Kronen skin.  No mention of a Shawzin. 

I redeemed it today and got both of them:  the Mantis skin came in an inbox message, but for the Shawzin there was just a pop-up.  I know at least one other player who got both, and another player who redeemed it last week and just got the Mantis skin.  

For the record: the Iridos Shawzin is a re-skinned Corbu.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Buff00n said:

There appears to be some disagreement on what the eighth Prime Gaming reward is.  My user account management page shows the eighth reward is a Shawzin (and has mostly blank squares for the rest of them).  However, the official marketing site says the eighth reward is a Mantis skin, and the next one is a Kronen skin.  No mention of a Shawzin. 

I redeemed it today and got both of them:  the Mantis skin came in an inbox message, but for the Shawzin there was just a pop-up.  I know at least one other player who got both, and another player who redeemed it last week and just got the Mantis skin.  

For the record: the Iridos Shawzin is a re-skinned Corbu.

that's because it not a prime gaming reward, it's a bonus reward for claiming 8 total rewards up to that point there was a glyph for claiming 1 and a booster sometime later (forgot the exact number).

If you're saying some ppl got it then it must be a bug that so many of us didn't. I really hope DE look into this.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EDM774 said:

that's because it not a prime gaming reward, it's a bonus reward for claiming 8 total rewards up to that point there was a glyph for claiming 1 and a booster sometime later (forgot the exact number).

If you're saying some ppl got it then it must be a bug that so many of us didn't. I really hope DE look into this.

Greetings Tenno,

This is a known issue and our team is currently deploying a script for affected players to receive their Iridos Shawzin skin.

We will update you here when the script is complete!

Rejoice, Shawzin enthusiasts! 😁

• Like 7

hace 9 horas, [DE]Renny dijo:

Greetings Tenno,

This is a known issue and our team is currently deploying a script for affected players to receive their Iridos Shawzin skin.

We will update you here when the script is complete!

Rejoice, Shawzin enthusiasts! 😁

YAY

• Like 1

The issue has been resolved! A script was run to fix the affected accounts, and you should find your Iridos Shawzin skin and Emote in your inventory. If you are unable to see it, please relog and check again. 

• Like 4