Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: The Seven Crimes of Kullervo - Known Issues Thread

[DE]Taylor

On 2023-07-05 at 11:10 AM, (PSN)Potrapo_potato said:

Unlike the others it doesn’t have a day/night cycle, you can stay in the same spiral for hours, and lose that progress if you die while eating or doing any basic human function.

Well mood is literally the same concept and like all missions with no solo mode you afk too long you're booted out mission. And tbh if you plan on eating or walking away why are you not even extracting. Sounds more like a personal issue because simply dying doesn't effect this and typically most tenno would extract if they know one revive remains. 

Edited by (PSN)LadyAmbush

I would go through the proper channels for a bug report for this, but its pretty small so im just going to reply to this. The "Stahlta" assault rifle/explosive carge rifle doesnt proc the "irresistible bombardment" decree. (Neither the normal fire, or charge fire proc this decree) This could be related to all weapons with charging alt-fires, but i'm not sure and i havent tested any others.

once again mentioning that Secondary Shiver is currently not working as described and Incarnon Sibear's Ice Field can't really be described as such.

Secondary Shiver seems to work as a weird mutant GunCO, rather than the damage taken multiplier it's described as.

Incarnon Sibear's Ice Field is smaller than its slam radius, lasts about .5 seconds, applies maybe a 20% slow and DOES NOT EVEN PROC COLD STATUS.