Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: The Seven Crimes of Kullervo - Known Issues Thread

[DE]Taylor

Kullervo getting slow effects whenever they're near a Vauban's vortex (slow like impaired movement, floating in the air after you jump, slowmo casting speeds)
Unique funny bug interaction😆

Haven't tested this any further but if you're going to look into it, this happened to me while in Hydron on two separate instances
Second instance was with another Kullervo in the party and they seemed to be getting slowed as well.

Another thing I notice was some few troubles with Kullervo's teleport/1st
While airborne it seems to have trouble teleporting to heavy attack enemies, could just be my aim though so need further testing on this. (this is for the heavy attack teleport)

Next is if Kullervo has no headroom they can't teleport forward; The skill triggers but you don't move anywhere. I feel this is less of a bug but more a design of the skill, Kullervo hops first before appearing to the chosen location which is fine in most circumstances except if you don't have headroom, in which case you just bang your head onto the ceiling  (this is for the hold cast)

Enjoying Kullervo otherwise, Thanks team 🥰

Anyone Else not Revive their Kullervo's Bane for Completion?  Paid my Clamps i did my phases and my Kullervo fight SOLO it was so hard took me spam my drifter gun run away until i could use my Intrinsic to summon my Umbra Warframe i did that x3  *This was Before the Hot fix to make it easier to fight him as drifter too so this took ages, i felt proud i did it as i thought at time was meant to be done as team cos he was very difficult and i had just soloed him*  so took a bit of time about 10-15mins (lost more lives VS the Wyrm things trying to get my Kaithe to fly BUT thats another issue altogether {probs more a me one that}) I go finish and check how much progrees to find i spent 5 clamps for 0 Kullervo's Bane

Happy Hunting 

19 hours ago, (PSN)BdotRASS said:

SP worm spawned as final boss for a non SP kullervo hold mission. Failure to kill work resulted in total loss of resources gained until that point and the horse phase of the fight completely bugged out; sirocco was given and no weapons were able to be shot, flight controls lost most of the normal sensitivity and naturally nosedives. When horse dips through floor player respawned in middle of arena sans horse and is unable to further the mission in any way.

Horse bug happened twice in succession, misplaced sp worm once so far.

This is also what happen to me 

Had a Buggy Worm Fight after my Kullervo and got 0 Kullervo bane 

*from my post*

Anyone Else not Revive their Kullervo's Bane for Completion?  Paid my Clamps i did my phases and my Kullervo fight SOLO it was so hard took me spam my drifter gun run away until i could use my Intrinsic to summon my Umbra Warframe i did that x3  *This was Before the Hot fix to make it easier to fight him as drifter too so this took ages, i felt proud i did it as i thought at time was meant to be done as team cos he was very difficult and i had just soloed him*  so took a bit of time about 10-15mins (lost more lives VS the Wyrm things trying to get my Kaithe to fly BUT thats another issue altogether {probs more a me one that}) I go finish and check how much progrees to find i spent 5 clamps for 0 Kullervo's Bane

Happy Hunting 

Edited by YourNotJimmy.
  • Like 1

Hi DE,

Please see bug report:

"Multishot not granting incarnon charges if you oneshot enemies" if you haven't already.

The new incarnon weapons have been given a massive stealth nerf by accident and I think it definitely needs a look at.

Many thanks!

• Like 5

On 2023-06-21 at 11:04 PM, Darkstar44044 said:

What about the issues people with controllers are having when entering Duviri? It completely locks your controls as drifter.

i have the same problem, everything else works fine until i go into duviri.

side note this problem accured after the hotfix, i have played circuit before the hotfix and everything was fine

so please look in to this

On 2023-06-22 at 8:35 PM, shadow_striker789 said:

Yeah I have a problem. When I log in to the game it says "Login Failed" please help me.😢

And just to let you know, I TRIED 26 TIMES AND I EVEN CHANGED MY PASSWORD 7 TIMES. I think I had a brain hemorrhage trying to remember my new one.

Please DigitalExtremes i'm begging you, fix your game.  :'(

Okay I tried this and it said "Login Failed" AGAIN, so I changed my password again like 3 times this morning and guess what. I DIDN'T WORK WHEN I PUT IN CORRECTLY AND IT DIDN'T WORK AGAIN. PLEASE NOTICE THIS. ITS HAPPENING WITH OTHER MULTIPLE PEOPLE AND I JUST WANT TO GET KULLERVO. I ALMOST CRIED LIKE A BABY BECAUSE I COULDN'T LOGIN THIS MORNING. 

Please all i'm asking is to fix this game soon or i'll have a mental breakdown.

Sincerly yours,

shadow_striker789

i forgot to tell you that im playing warframe on Geforce Now

despite giving stacks for adaptation and being stated in the update overguard does not get any DR from adaptation and in turn makes Kullervo way to squishy so he needs to get the adaptation to work on the overguard or needs a way higher number then 5k (maybe closer to 50k to 100k+ cap)

Edited by Darkumineru

3 minutes ago, Darkumineru said:

despite giving stacks for adaptation and being stated in the update

The patch notes said "...can now be triggered when damage is taken to Overguard..." not "Overguard will benefit from Adaptation."  Before, we couldn't build stacks until Overguard was gone completely.

Kullervo's got a survival problem, but it's not because the patch notes said they'd do something they don't.

• Like 1

Anyone else experiencing soft lock for operator controls using a controller while in teshins cave or as soon as you receive a perk out of the missions? This is hindering lots of pc players who utilize a controller. This issue happens every time someone uses their operator with a controller configuration for all duviri content. Warframe works fine however in the undercroft if that helps to troubleshoot possible errors. Thanks and hope this gets resolved soon. Can’t play any of the duviri content till this is fixed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RogeMage said:

Controller Support on PC for Duviri after this update has crashed, I can use the controller anywhere else game mode wise, but as soon as I enter the cave or duviri, my controller stops working. 

Yes. This seems to be the biggest problem after launcher issues. If you use keyboard to move over to where your warframes are in the cave, you can move again and stuff after performing transference. I was able to mod my custom config to include the keyboard/mouse commands to make the drifter able to perform heavy attacks with left shoulder button on xbox controller. So, we know that it's some sort of bug, as we can control our difter after we've transferred to/from a frame (until gear wheel, decree, pause menu, etc is called up, which stops functiality; as does area transition to duviri from cave). And that it's possible for custom configs to still be viable when using them. So, now the ball's in DE's court to fix this stuff breaking the drifter.

• Like 1

Genuinely have no controller issues. 

Been using my Xbox controllers for the game for years, bluetooth wireless and as well as connected to the wire while playing on PC. 

Whether it's swapping between controller and M&KB, back and forth, in the cave and in duviri, no issues. 

However, since this appears to be a pressing issue for a lot of people, for those who know how the bug starts, definitely report it as detailed as you can. 

5 hours ago, VladYvhv said:

Yes. This seems to be the biggest problem after launcher issues. If you use keyboard to move over to where your warframes are in the cave, you can move again and stuff after performing transference. I was able to mod my custom config to include the keyboard/mouse commands to make the drifter able to perform heavy attacks with left shoulder button on xbox controller. So, we know that it's some sort of bug, as we can control our difter after we've transferred to/from a frame (until gear wheel, decree, pause menu, etc is called up, which stops functiality; as does area transition to duviri from cave). And that it's possible for custom configs to still be viable when using them. So, now the ball's in DE's court to fix this stuff breaking the drifter.

I had changed my default config last night after posting in several other related topics to the controls not working on PC to try and test this out and no dice unfortunately, even reverting back to the official config on both ps4 and xbox controllers - still breaks as soon as I enter any part of Duviri. Tried a full system reboot and no dice. I even tried it on my non-steam PC (my travel laptop I use to game with when traveling for work) that has warframe downloaded on it with no change. Controller support overall is bugged :(

On 2023-06-21 at 12:58 PM, NoobNoobNoobilla said:

Launcher broke after installing the update

On 2023-06-21 at 6:38 PM, Risky_Flamingo said:

My launcher is also broke. I tried reinstalling the game and everything.

On 2023-06-22 at 10:15 AM, Risky_Flamingo said:

My launcher is still broken.

On 2023-06-22 at 10:49 AM, MentalPup said:

Yo, I can't even launch the damn game on my PC. I have tried a fresh install but it keeps crashing after I pressed play in the Launcher. What a waste of time.

I encountered a problem with my launcher as well. My download kept giving me 3.2MB chunks, and I thought it was all the hotfixes that were not pushed out until Kullervo, but I dug into the issue a little. I went into my game's directory and saw that the launcher.exe was the most recently downloaded item. I make it a habit to back up my game's files into another folder now and again, so I replaced the launcher.exe with an older version, then ran through steam. The launcher gave me a 3.6MB update, and then a 30MB one, and proceeded as normal.

I know that this information is not going to help very many people, but it seemed worth putting out in some capacity. I suppose the advice I can give is, once your warframe is working, create a backup of the entire game elsewhere on your PC so you can perform surgery if a file corrupts. Usually you would have to redownload an entire file if it corrupts, but pulling an older version of that file can save some time. I see that some of you have tried reinstalling to no avail though, so I assume either bad luck with the update, or a different cause, which would mean my story isn't applicable.

Best of luck folks!

Also PSA, don't ever use steam to verify your files. It will brick your game.

Edited by Salamore0

On 2023-06-21 at 6:45 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Players will always receive the same resource from Static Undercroft Portals.

Please consider this as a feature, rather than a bug.
I love it this way, you go once and decide to do all three depending on the arcane.

-c0y

• Like 1

I found a good one. I was in the appearance config in teshin’s cave and my teammate entered the undercroft, initiating the countdown. When I was transported into the undercroft, I was fully locked in drifter mode (complete with access to kaithe and all) inside the undercroft. Leaving the undercroft upon completion and returning later did fix the issue, but being in drifter form during undercroft was a doozy.

Bo, Boltor, Strun, and Vasto incarnons do not properly indicate that the Evolution 4 challenge requires sliding kills.

I just had the same issue with riven mods. I had 2 rivens, to kill Dargyn pilots before they fall while a)sliding b)aim gliding. In arsenal and in mod list their description was fine, while on a mission they just said "kill Dargyn pilots before they fall"

Edit: also when taking rivens "complete lvl 30+ exterminate without being detected" and "do X finishers without failing a mission", on the mission itself 1st is written as it is, while 2nd does not mention failing a mission.

Edited by Megazawr

This thread will be used to track top priority known issues that affect player experience, and are pending a hotfix or cert build. 

Ok, but what is top priority issues?

•  
  • Krtrima Leg Armor offset issues on the right leg. 

I assume it's just graphic issue that still let's play game normally. However what about something like this:

Those affects gameplay much more than simple "my legs looks weird".

• Like 1

Apparently Chroma is not working properly. 

Emissive Color is not changing the frame's element anymore, AND THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM

I don't know how long this appears to have been going on, but the only thing I see is coming from this post as of April 30th. 

I will document this in a video format and make this as blatantly long as needed, because this is inexcusable. 

1. Setting his color to anything not heat, say COLD for example, will show the icon for the element on the Appearance tab when customizing him. This will thusly change how Chroma's Elemental Ward (2) and his Vex Armor (3) work in missions. COLD is supposed to give armor...

2. Upon exiting and entering any mission, simulacrum, duviri cave (the list goes on, I'm not naming everything), using his abilities and something neat happens... it gives the animation of the HEAT version of his 2 and 3. 

3. Upon activating these abilities with COLD set to my emissive, I get the HEAT version of these buffs. Notably speaking, I gain health, and walking up to enemies procs them with HEAT when standing near them. 

Error Here: I AM USING COLD ON MY EMISSIVE AND NOT HEAT...

I don't know how long exactly this bug has been in the game, but I'm sure as hell not going to stand by this bug staying in the game. 

No, this IS an issue as DE specifically added that function to his Emissive 1 slot for those of us who DO remove his 1.

It's no secret that Chroma's 1 is in a sad and sorry state that will never change, but forcing to have to remove a subsume to then change your elements (as that is the only outing at the moment) is pretty vile. 

If DE meant to remove this function, they better have stated it somewhere, but as of this bug's discovery, which seems to be a few months out or at least since Duviri launched, there has been no word of this, and it has gone under the radar for a long time. 

Someone has to say something more, so I'll happily step up to the plate for this since it has already fell on deaf ears. 

Below will be the video link of my testing this in the simulacrum, because it's the fastest and easiest way to test this. I sure as hope there will be a fix soon, because this is inexcusable. 

This affects Toxin and Electricity as well, as they are both also not changing, and it being stuck as heat. 

Video Link: 

Edited by Halo
Punctuation
  • Like 2

can there be a ready up near the mirror exit in the cave. like "Ready (1/4)" then players know to enter. instead for have 2 player force the mission.

the transparent smokey effect of the player standing next to mirror in the cave is unnecessary and its only on the player and not the others. it visual clutter for waiting for the player to ready up.

also the loading into a matchmaking at 3 seconds left to pick a frame, yea it sucks.

the decree segments to pick up in the circuit appear in the ground half the time.

Edited by DirkSplit
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, quxier said:

Those affects gameplay much more than simple "my legs looks weird".

I've said it elsewhere before but, the two teams that would handle those changes are different; art design & model rigging can be handled entirely separate (and in parallel) from the coding team that would do changes to kullervo scripts or internal logic. They're likely still working through the kullervo updates / bug fixes and testing them internally, so I'd just keep an eye out for them. I wouldn't expect them to add everything to the "known issues" list (I think the post even states as such), but they're likely still aware of and trying to resolve them.