Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: The Seven Crimes of Kullervo - Known Issues Thread

[DE]Taylor

4 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We are investigating issues related to Kullervo’s Bane randomized rewards on the Steel Path Hold Node

Is this in regards to the amount given after the mission? Just finished a SP Hold Node and received 4 Bane when the minimum stated in the update notes for Steel Path was 5. It did properly initiate the SP setting because the levels were all higher, the wyrm had all the SP stages, and the clamps reward at the end was 15, but the Bane dropped was clearly from the normal mode.

I hope this is fixed soon because that definitely disincentivizes SP play even more, and if I'm being honest the SP Bane reward compared to the normal mode is hardly enough of an increase when you consider it's over one entire playthrough of the Lone Story. Conjunction Survival worked better because the small(ish) increase worked well with the long mission type as that slightly increased resource could be stacked the longer you went on, but here it's a very small increase to a resource not affected by boosters given out at the very END of the LS.

Steel Path went from being something optional to something you've been trying to push players to interact with, but your reward structure very rarely reflects that.

• Like 3

brief respite and energy per target abilities have been broken since September last year. inferno and blade storm are not providing shields for the energy spent, like they used to, the change that occurred at this time was only meant to effect operators getting to shield gate of brief respite. as this was the veil breaker update. there is no other mention of brief spite in said patch notes where this issue first started.

• Like 2

Honestly, after seeing several reports about duviri and its bugs, my desire to play this part of the game is zero! To be aware, I didn't even try to make the journey that is already available to me.

Maybe in a while, after fixing the host problem, drop, damage and visual problems, then I'll start playing, for now I'll be doing eidolon and killing acolyte.

• Like 1

SP worm spawned as final boss for a non SP kullervo hold mission. Failure to kill work resulted in total loss of resources gained until that point and the horse phase of the fight completely bugged out; sirocco was given and no weapons were able to be shot, flight controls lost most of the normal sensitivity and naturally nosedives. When horse dips through floor player respawned in middle of arena sans horse and is unable to further the mission in any way.

Horse bug happened twice in succession, misplaced sp worm once so far.

• Like 2

On 2023-06-21 at 12:45 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Known Issues (Either Investigating or Pending Hotfix):

• Enduring Tides not applying when Waybound. 
  • Steel Path Kullervo's Hold node is incorrectly taking players to the Normal version of the node instead (and vice-versa)

Known Issues Requiring Code Changes

• Issues of melee combo multiplier not properly resetting.
  • Overguard making players vulnerable to friendly slowing effects (like Zephyr's Tornadoes). 

Quoting new known issues added for vis.

2 hours ago, (PSN)BdotRASS said:

SP worm spawned as final boss for a non SP kullervo hold mission. 

This issue is known and is being worked on -- so sorry this happened to you. 

As for the other bugs, we recommend making individual bug reports for them in the individual subforums, if you can. If you find other reports from other players, you can also just reply and confirm you have experienced it as well. :) Cheers!

• Like 2

Yeah I have a problem. When I log in to the game it says "Login Failed" please help me.😢

15 hours ago, shadow_striker789 said:

Yeah I have a problem. When I log in to the game it says "Login Failed" please help me.😢

And just to let you know, I TRIED 26 TIMES AND I EVEN CHANGED MY PASSWORD 7 TIMES. I think I had a brain hemorrhage trying to remember my new one.

Please DigitalExtremes i'm begging you, fix your game.  :'(

image.png

Furis Incarnon Evolution III Challenge is asking for "Eximus" enemy kills, when in reality it is only asking for 100 normal kills. 

I completed the challenge days ago not noticing this error, this is a friend's screenshot of about 5 minutes ago as they were going through its challenge. 

Might be slightly misleading for newer players who get their hands on its incarnon and then look at that challenge. 

Edit due to this being also prevalent

1. Secondary Shiver at max rank is not calculating the percentages correctly per 8 (max) cold stacks. It is only taking account of a singular stack of cold as opposed to multiple. 

Would love if someone were able to check the correct percentages there because the community at large barely has a max rank one for testing, and if the few players who currently do own it at max rank say that something isn't calculating correctly, then I believe it's warranted a check at least. 

2. After Completion of the Orowyrm fight, then proceeding into the Undercroft for the additional portals in the overworld, it leaves players unable to transference. 

I was rendered unable to transference out of my warframe while inside of the Undercroft for these activities in hopes of farming the new arcanes. 

My only experience of this is playing in the Steel Path Duviri Experience, not sure if that may differ from the normal version. 

Other friends of mine have also confirmed this happening to them, and would love this being looked into as well, please and thanks!

3. The Furax's Evolution IV Challenge does not list the challenge properly at all. 

This can easily hinder certain players progress in regards to completing its evolution. An image of it is listed below. 

This one seems like a 'must fix' sort of deal, regardless of someone's ability of going to the wiki and checking it. This should be available in the game for all to see, so hopefully this was only a small hiccup. 

image.png

Edited by Halo
More Bug Information!
  • Like 1

Aite probably in the lower or null list of priorities, but is the Vaenn Heavy Blade skin meant to be held with 2H as per previewed in the market?

During the devbuild Reb showed it held with 1H and even Kullervo uses it with 1H in promotional materials including his bossfight so I was looking forward to using it with 1H as well

If the market preview implies otherwise probably gonna hang onto my plats for this. It's a shame cuz certain weapon skins like Blodgard is able to switch the idle stance of greatswords.

On 2023-06-21 at 2:26 PM, amaterasu-95 said:

not sure if its been mention but my drifter is straight up control locked on gamepad. my frame works perfectly fine undercroft overworld any regular mission etc but for some reason duviri overworld/teshins cave locks me to keys so i cant use my controller till its the undercroft section. ive restarted the game did the unstuck thing switched controllers rebinded  everything back to defaults etc no luk

Ditto this. I've tried every suggested fix on the forums, and none work for me. It seems to be that something is wonky with the compatibility of the Drifter and Drifter Ability action sets and controllers (or something between the game and steam not figuring out how to work with those action sets yet). For the time being, this renders Duviri completely unplayable for me, until the issue gets fixed.