Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: The Seven Crimes of Kullervo - Known Issues Thread

[DE]Taylor

Tenno, 

With the Seven Crimes of Kullervo’s launch, we will be keeping a close eye out for any issues that arise. This thread will be used to track top priority known issues that affect player experience, and are pending a hotfix or cert build. 

Not all bugs will be tracked with this post, so if you don’t see your issue listed here, do not fret! We recommend ensuring that you still report it in the appropriate bug subforum, and following our General Bug Report guidelines. 

Spoiler

Bug reports are the key to identifying and fixing issues in Warframe. We rely on our forums heavily for identification of bugs plaguing Tenno in the field. In order to improve on our ability to act on bugs, there are some steps you can take to help us keep the forum organized. This will help our team to prioritize fixes, allowing us to serve the community where we are needed most. Before posting on the bug forums, please read the following guidelines:

1) Search! Check to see if your bug has already been reported using our search function within the appropriate bug forum. If the issue has been reported previously, please comment on that thread instead of making a new one. In addition, some problems can only be solved by support; be sure to read this thread if you are unsure of where to submit your report.

2) Separate! If you have found multiple bugs, please separate them into one bug per thread. Even if the same item/ability/etc. is affected by multiple issues, keep them separated unless they are very closely linked, or the same bug can be recreated in two or more ways.

Include the following information where possible:

• How can this bug be reproduced?
    • Reliable steps that cause the bug are the single most helpful thing to us!
    • If your steps aren't 100% reliable, how common is the issue? (every mission? once a week? seen once ever?)
  • What was happening before the issue started?
  • Can you provide your build and game settings?
  • What kind of squad were you in? Solo, host, client?
  • Can you share any images or a video of the bug?
    • Video of gameplay before things break, leading up to the problem is especially worth a lot!  NVidia's Shadowplay feature, or OBS's Replay Buffer feature can be useful to capture these sorts of videos.
  • Making sure the issue still occurs in the game's current version is important so that we can be sure we aren't chasing old issues.
  • If you get the crash reporter, please do not ignore the text box, and put in any information that you can think of about what was happening in the game at the moment you crashed. If you are writing about a problem where you got the crash reporter, pasting the "WAR number"  that it showed you (it looks like this:  WAR-12345678) can help us tie things together.

3) Specify! Make sure that your thread title is informative, indicating:

• Which element(s) of the game are affected
  • How the bug affects these elements    

Helpful titles:
Unable to perform melee finishers after using Ash's Teleport
Event Badge in wrong position on Sentinels
Players can enter Conclave matches with improper Conclave ratings

Unhelpful titles:
Weird/Awesome/Gamebreaking Bug
Uhhh, So This Happened...
DE, This Bug Needs To Be Fixed NOW!!!!

Ensure that your bug report includes as many details as possible and that the report is made in the proper section. If possible, include any screenshots of the problem. If you know how the bug is reproduced, be sure to include that information as well.

Known Issues (Either Investigating or Pending Hotfix):

• Steam Controllers not working properly in Teshin's Cave or Duviri. 
  • Weapons with charging alt-fires are not charging off status proc kills.
  • Inability to use Operator Transference in Static Undercroft Portals accessed after the Orowyrm fight.

Resolved Issues:

Spoiler
  • Unable to start Arbitration missions (FIXED)
  • Unable to public matchmake in the Kullervo’s Hold Node (FIXED)
  • We are investigating issues related to Kullervo’s Bane randomized rewards on the Steel Path Hold Node
  • Crashes for users on the Steam Deck 
  • Enduring Tides not applying when Waybound. 
  • Steel Path Kullervo's Hold node is incorrectly taking players to the Normal version of the node instead (and vice-versa)
  • Players will always receive the same resource from Static Undercroft Portals.
  • Felarx Evolution 4 has a broken localization string.
  • Bo, Boltor, Strun, and Vasto incarnons do not properly indicate that the Evolution 4 challenge requires sliding kills.
  • Enigma Puzzle on Kullervo's Hold does not show the glyph symbols needed to complete it.
  • Krtrima Leg Armor offset issues on the right leg. 
  • Boreal's Scream being uninterruptable. 
  • Sun Silph pick-ups not respecting innate player pick-up range. 

Known Issues Requiring Code Changes
As a refresher, these require a Cert build and cannot be patched with a Hotfix. Learn more in our official Warframe Lexicon Post

• Drifter Melee Power Strikes can be cancelled. 
  • Issues of melee combo multiplier not properly resetting.
  • Kullervo's first ability misses targets when using a Nikana as your melee weapon
  • Drifter Intrinsics showing as part of Railjack Intrinsics on player Profiles. 

Check back often! We will continue to update this thread with known issues that are planned to be fixed in future hotfixes.

:community:

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We recommend ensuring that you still report it in the appropriate bug subforum

For bugs that may have existed since Duviri dropped, would you prefer we place them in "Crimes of Kullervo", "Duviri Paradox", or general "Bug Reports" now?

One specific example I have in mind:  I have a Nami Solo Incarnon bug report I still haven't posted.  Before today, I thought about placing it in "Circuit Bug Reports" since it concerns a Circuit reward, but that subforum is hidden now.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

For bugs that may have existed since Duviri dropped, would you prefer we place them in "Crimes of Kullervo", "Duviri Paradox", or general "Bug Reports" now?

One specific example I have in mind:  I have a Nami Solo Incarnon bug report I still haven't posted.  Before today, I thought about placing it in "Circuit Bug Reports" since it concerns a Circuit reward, but that subforum is hidden now.

The Duviri Bug Reports section is a great spot for Incarnon bugs! Even if it's not an absolute perfect fit for a subforum, that's ok. If it really doesn't belong there, a moderator may move it, so don't sweat it. :) 

• Like 6

When i was playing with my friend on last stage of "Kullervo's hold" mission, bug happend: my friend was telepoting to spiral and back to arena and so on, after this i killed orowyrm, after that we both teleported to spiral and couldn't get out of there.
Everything is captured on video: -bug-

not sure if its been mention but my drifter is straight up control locked on gamepad. my frame works perfectly fine undercroft overworld any regular mission etc but for some reason duviri overworld/teshins cave locks me to keys so i cant use my controller till its the undercroft section. ive restarted the game did the unstuck thing switched controllers rebinded  everything back to defaults etc no luk

• Like 2

Swift Punishment for the Latron's Second Incarnon Evolution is still not functioning:

- Have 1.25+ Sprint Speed (check)
- Buff indicator is not shown (Not good)
- No buff at all given for it (upsetting)

Recreating this is simple and works on the Paris' Deadly Pace Incarnon Evo. 
- Equip Amalgam Serration OR Use Loki or Gauss for testing purposes since they have a base 1.25 Sprint Speed or higher. (check)
- Have Sprint Speed over 1.25 (check)
- Buff indicator shows top right for Deadly Pace and does not go away what-so-ever (check, and indeed is working)

Hope this gets added!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Crashes for users on the Steam Deck 

Is it useful to know that when running under both official Proton 7 and Proton 8 on desktop Linux, I get the following error message in the terminal (and a minor flood – like seven or eight, I think – of crash reporting dialogs on my desktop) when trying to start the updated Warframe launcher from Steam:

wine: Call from 00000001700621D8 to unimplemented function KERNEL32.dll.DiscardVirtualMemory, aborting

Addendum: Moving to current (2023-06-21) Proton Experimental appears to make this error go away and lets the launcher start.

Edited by Grommile
addendum