Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: The Seven Crimes of Kullervo - Known Issues Thread

[DE]Taylor

14 hours ago, Naroxas44 said:

I've said it elsewhere before but, the two teams that would handle those changes are different; art design & model rigging can be handled entirely separate (and in parallel) from the coding team that would do changes to kullervo scripts or internal logic. They're likely still working through the kullervo updates / bug fixes and testing them internally, so I'd just keep an eye out for them. I wouldn't expect them to add everything to the "known issues" list (I think the post even states as such), but they're likely still aware of and trying to resolve them.

With Styanax where they "fixed" good stuff and let bad stuff intact I'm just "not convinced"

After the last hotfix game stoped working in fullscreen and just freezes with a black screen. It runs in borderless fullscreen and windowed, but with resolution locked, and i guess, upscaled. In the resolution menu there is only "Colorpickerpalettelocked" text. Any solution?

Since the Kullervo Drop a number of graphical issues are occurring in the dojo and Duviri itself.  One of these has happened previously and quite some time in the past  but the other is a new bug. The waterfalls in both the dojo and Duviri are not rendering correctly. The fall of water is now beginning in the middle and the water aside from a few splashes) has vanished from the top of the  decco. (And yes I am running the game with the forced enhanced  engine withi is still spiking badly and casuing random crashes for my clan and really needs optimising.) It is possible this is also linked to the second issue. Some how the 'ground level' has been reset. Items placed on the  floor are now been clipped through by rocks and floor tiles. The  floors and rooms we worked so hard to create in 'open space' are no longer joining up.  I walked my frame into a room  and fell thru the floor the other day because somehow the level of the  ground had dislocated the tiles I used to create it. I have been waiting patiently since the Kullervo  drop for this to be fixed and nothing has happened (aside from the alarming appearance of bright pink items in the dojo) and I don't  see any additional posts here concerning this issue.  Please, dear DE, put back the way it was! Your scenic artists and us dojo decorators have spent hours making beautiful places and now they are broken. 

On 2023-06-21 at 9:45 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Known Issues (Either Investigating or Pending Hotfix):

• Inability to use Operator Transference in Static Undercroft Portals accessed after the Orowyrm fight.

This happened to me on 2/6 of normal missions at Duviri Experience so even before I fought Orowyrm. You should consider investigating it too. 

• Like 2

Dual Toxocyst Evo IV "Ripper Rounds" Has No Visible Buff Indication

- Killing an enemy does in fact proc the Ripper Rounds. 
- It does last for the allotted 3 seconds (only after testing it multiple times)
- Continuous kills appear to reset the timer, as is what it should be doing as it procs "per kill" as advertised
- DOES NOT have a buff indication with a timer that should be on the top-right hand side of my screen after an enemy is killed. 
- Frenzy procs just fine on headshot hits, and DOES have a visible buff indication for it, as it has for years. 

Would love for the buff icon to actually be there for the weapon. 

Hope this gets added to the list / addressed in the coming future. 

• Like 1

Would it be possible to fix Syam's visual bug? After the release of Duviri it's been like it since, and it's most noticeable with Oku skin

Warframe_01.07.2023_17_46_41.png

Warframe_01.07.2023_17_45_38.png

First image is the skin being applied to Syam while the second is on all the other Nikanas, the same happens when any other Nikana skin is used on Syam

Edited by Blackstar1258

On 2023-06-21 at 6:45 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Kullervo's first ability misses targets when using a Nikana as your melee weapon

That's not only happens with Nikana but other melees as well, probably all to some degree.

Whole ability can "miss target" when you teleport to certain place:

When I've been playing it in Ballroom simulacroom for short time (= need more testing) I've seen that frame cannot teleport when he is below platform. I would record it but my pc, wf etc is not great state so it would few fps. I could provide screenshots but I would have to draw on it to show issues.

Closely related to "kullervo/1st not hitting target" is:

maybe related:

• Like 1

On 2023-06-22 at 5:07 PM, (PSN)LadyAmbush said:

Wouldn't because it's open world and with a cycle timer like the others. 

Unlike the others it doesn’t have a day/night cycle, you can stay in the same spiral for hours, and lose that progress if you die while eating or doing any basic human function.

18 minutes ago, us5353 said:

DE, your HOTFIX 33.5.5 broke the trades, arcanes during the dojo trade looks like MODs and cant be traded.

Thank you for the report -- I've escalated this to the team and we're investigating. 

• Like 1

Latron's Double Tap mod will work soon with the incarnon form?

Just in case I mention it because so far I haven't seen any more mentions about that mod, and by this time there should be some mention of it. (I mean, it's been a few weeks since the interaction was reported)

The problem is that, the buff caused by the Double Tap mod does stay static when the weapon goes into incarnon mode, but it doesn't really increase the damage in incarnon form :(

Will that interaction have any fix soon? A person who is not aware of the subject would think that (as shown by the HUD) that the buff is affecting the incarnon form, but it really is not.

21 minutes ago, AJAL8000 said:

Just in case I mention it because so far I haven't seen any more mentions about that mod, and by this time there should be some mention of it. (I mean, it's been a few weeks since the interaction was reported)

The problem is that, the buff caused by the Double Tap mod does stay static when the weapon goes into incarnon mode, but it doesn't really increase the damage in incarnon form :(

Will that interaction have any fix soon? A person who is not aware of the subject would think that (as shown by the HUD) that the buff is affecting the incarnon form, but it really is not.

I'm afraid its not on a high priority list. Same was with incarnon Soma Prime. DE said they are listening to community, promised to fix those bloody 10% Crit Chance in incarnon mode to some better value, and after that just did nothing (some small changes), actually killing that weapon.

As of the update today I can't access the Steel Path in Duviri. It prompts me to complete the normal modes for the nodes, even though I've already done them and had access to them on Steel Path prior to the update... I even redid their normal modes today just in case and still cannot access their Steel Path versions. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Undaunting said:

As of the update today I can't access the Steel Path in Duviri. It prompts me to complete the normal modes for the nodes, even though I've already done them and had access to them on Steel Path prior to the update... I even redid their normal modes today just in case and still cannot access their Steel Path versions. 

Might be late to the party and a very obvious solution but have you restarted your game ? i had the same problem and after 2 restarts it just fixed itself 

1 hour ago, AJAL8000 said:

They last mentioned it when they enabled Hata-Satya:

On 2023-06-21 at 7:54 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Latron’s Double Tap: We are investigating functionality and will share the outcome. 

Double Tap is so powerful and Latron Incarnon mode is so absurd, I don't expect its bonus to be enabled.  If it is, I think it will not be the full functionality it gets in conventional mode.

I might be projecting my personal biases there though.  Personally I think in this case the inconsistency is ok, as it provides another interesting build option for Incarnon Latron rather than normal mode just being what's in essence a cooldown on the "good mode".  Honestly I wish more of the Incarnon weapons did this.

Edited by Tiltskillet

As per my previous bug report 

Garuda's talons still cannot harm nullifiers within their nullify bubble like other melee weapons can.

And furthermore the Rauta does not give combo count to Garuda's Talons like every other melee weapon either.

Please fix, it's been a few weeks now. 💝

Edited by BrendanatorX
Adding link.
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, FloofiePoofie said:

Might be late to the party and a very obvious solution but have you restarted your game ? i had the same problem and after 2 restarts it just fixed itself 

I have the same problem and I have restarted many times. I just did the last round to unlock level 10 for the Miter and now I cant get my rewards...sucks

9 hours ago, NoirMortiOwl said:

Ok so it seems there is an issue with Warframe and Geforce Now.. it makes it impossible to log in

Based on how GFN servers work, this is likely to be a recurring issue until someone implements a solution (either Nvidia or DE).

hace 22 horas, Tiltskillet dijo:

They last mentioned it when they enabled Hata-Satya:

Double Tap is so powerful and Latron Incarnon mode is so absurd, I don't expect its bonus to be enabled.  If it is, I think it will not be the full functionality it gets in conventional mode.

I might be projecting my personal biases there though.  Personally I think in this case the inconsistency is ok, as it provides another interesting build option for Incarnon Latron rather than normal mode just being what's in essence a cooldown on the "good mode".  Honestly I wish more of the Incarnon weapons did this.

At the moment, when I armor down enemies with the help of Warframes, the Miter performs much better than the Latron. It does more damage and is more consistent.

That's why I say that the Bonus in the Latron would be important. I mean it does do good damage, but when you take it against enemies that don't have armor, other weapons actually do more damage. (Like the other incarnons basically)

The other incarnon do not really need to remove armor, they just need to apply the Bleeding state at a high rate for them to work.

If you use the Perk to remove armor, you're also pretty much doomed to having to get the Piercing status to apply often somehow. So, it's a way of balancing things.

Edited by AJAL8000

40 minutes ago, AJAL8000 said:

At the moment, when I armor down enemies with the help of Warframes, the Miter performs much better than the Latron. It does more damage and is more consistent.

That's why I say that the Bonus in the Latron would be important. I mean it does do good damage, but when you take it against enemies that don't have armor, other weapons actually do more damage. (Like the other incarnons basically)

Sounds like good balance to me, which is pretty shocking.  Although looking at the wiki stats, Latron AoE seems to have a huge paper dps advantage over the Miter, before armor is taken into account.  I haven't compared perks and all, so probably that's somewhat deceptive.

Anyway, I'll just point out that even if Latron seems weak...lol... Double Tap would be a crazy upgrade.  Unless the buff is lost on ricochet misses.  In which case it'd be really frustrating without  a grouping ability.  Or Magnetize, which...

Sabrina The Teenage Witch Laughing GIF