Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN The Seven Crimes of Kullervo: Hotfix #3

[DE]Juice

PSN The Seven Crimes of Kullervo: Hotfix #3

Click here for Known Issues List

Fixed:

• Fixed moving in slow motion after interacting with ally slowing effects (like Vauban’s Vortex and/or Zephyr’s Tornado) while Overguard is active.
    • This was particularly prevalent with Rhino (Iron Skin), Frost (with the Icy Avalanche Augment Mod), Kullervo (Recompense), and Atlas (Rumbled Augment Mod) as their abilities grant Overguard.
  • Fixed several issues with Warframe Overguard reducing the effectiveness of the following supportive abilities/effects:
    • Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm damage reduction being capped at 50% instead of the intended 90%.
    • Fixed Trinity’s Blessing healing over time for a fixed amount instead of restoring the full intended amount on cast.
    • Fixed Garuda’s Blood Altar not healing.
    • Fixed Mirage’s Eclipse damage reduction being capped at 50% instead of the intended 95%.
    • Fixed Hydroid’s Curative Undertow Augment Mod being capped at 100 Health.  
    • Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo damage reduction being capped at 50% instead of the intended 90%.
    • Fixed Volt’s Capacitance Augment Mod (Discharge) being capped at 250 Shields and not granting Overshields.
    • Fixed Baruuk’s Desolate Hands damage reduction being capped at 50% instead of the intended 90%.
    • Fixed Harrow’s Penance heal being capped at 50 health/s.
    • Fixed Equinox’ Mend & Maim heal being capped at 500 Health over 5 seconds.
    • Fixed Sancti Magistar’s heal being capped at 500 Health over 5 seconds.
    • Fixed Vazarin’s Protective Sling capping at 500 Health over 5 seconds and not providing damage immunity.
  • More fixes towards the Strun Prime Incarnon not refilling its magazine when transforming from their Incarnon Form to base.
  • Fixed FOV randomly resetting after certain Duviri objectives.
  • Fixed challenge descriptions appearing as a file path for the following Incarnon Geneses weapons:
    • Braton (all variants) Evolution IV
    • Furax’s (all variants) Evolution IV
    • Ceramic Dagger’s Evolution IV
    • Dual Ichor’s Evolution IV
    • Sibear’s Evolution IV
    • Miter’s Evolution IV
    • Known (fix to come): Felarx’ Evolution V
  • Fixed the “Kill X enemies with this weapon’s Incarnon Form” Incarnon challenge description specifying “Eximus enemies” instead of just “enemies”.
  • Fixed issues with Recover the Paragrimm’s Tomes objective not clearing once completed.
  • Fixed the chest VFX staying in its “locked” state (red VFX instead of blue) after defeating Limunus in Duviri cave objectives.
  • Fixed the pause menu UI disappearing when transitioning from the Undercroft to the Duviri Landscape.
  • Also fixed a related issue on Host migration where players would get stuck with a black screen if the pause menu was open upon transitioning.
  • Fixed a crash in the Assemble the Shrine objective in Duviri.
  • More fixes towards offset issues with the Drifter Saita Prime Suit.
  • Fixed being unable to chat link Ueymag.
  • Fixed crash related to Kullervo fight after Host migration.

Yet no fixes for matching,  fps drops for no reason on ps5 or pc with a 400mb connection so not on my end it's entirely on yours as iv put my accounts to link only to like platforms so unless every player has s$&# internet connection then you might wanna actually look into a better matchmaking system and stop with non pressing issues like "text issues, adding a , to dmg" those can wait till a stable vr of the game is playable and not crashing,stealing rewards,tossing you into duviri with gear you did not choose,end up in drifter form when not sopose to be in specific locations just to name a few

1 minute ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

Still no commas on damage numbers but this time I can feel it, it'll be in the next hotfix.

Not needed over game brakeing issues

-The freaking wyrm in event node gets stuck on the hand about 90% of the time =(

I dont understand why they even goto the sides... why doesnt the wyrm just fly straight out of the portal and towards the middle of duviri or towards the players.  

-energy colors on operator and operator drifter weapons are still default blue in duviri...

-For the purposes of trying to farm arcanes from UC's in experience mode moods should NOT change over while your inside.  I think I lost out on an arcane because the mood changed on me.   I did 2 UC's and only got 1 crap arcane.  

-DE knows we got no gear wheel or scanners in Duviri right?  How are we suppose to find soma fragments?  

-Can we get better auto-aim on sirroco in Duviri.  Unless your standing still or moving towards or away from a target you cant hit crap even when locked on lol.   Please let us auto-aim while on horse??  

-Maw's automatic eating is a litle less accurate,  manual eating also feels a tad bit more inaccurate.   You change the aoe of the bite or the hitboxes on the fish?  I also see fish going as fast as maw with speed boost on...    Fishing is definately easier though thanx.  Never fail but maxing out is not a 100% either.