Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri getting even more stupid

(PSN)GabeLogan25

It's bad enough the Kaithe horses are short a few chromosomes. Now it ia required to race then to complete the main objectives.  Seriously wtf is next with this already horrible 'expansion'. Fix the deedeedee horses so the actually fly left when i tell it left and not up and to the right. 

1 hour ago, BansheePrime said:

Are you... having trouble controlling it or what? My only problem is sometimes if I'm falling flight won't activate and I have to get rid of and resummon it.

This.

I'm not sure why this happens but it is really annoying. DE needs to make the trigger(s) associated with flight mode consistent. It is weird to fly then fall and lose the ability to re-initialize flight mode seemingly randomly.

Yeah I have been having issues with these races now, when the gates go mid-air in the caves .. try to launch Trojan (my Bag of Bones Horse) and he jumps straight up and hits the cave roof or rocks disabling the wings and falling through the holes and then cant reactivate the wings.. annouying .. 

On 2023-06-25 at 6:32 PM, BansheePrime said:

Are you... having trouble controlling it or what? My only problem is sometimes if I'm falling flight won't activate and I have to get rid of and resummon it.

On 2023-06-25 at 7:59 PM, Leqesai said:

This.

I'm not sure why this happens but it is really annoying. DE needs to make the trigger(s) associated with flight mode consistent. It is weird to fly then fall and lose the ability to re-initialize flight mode seemingly randomly.

It's because you already jumped in Mid-Air. For some dumb reason the activation of Flight is considered your Double Jump, therefore if you already jumped/double jumped you cannot activate flight. It's quite annoying really.

On 2023-06-25 at 4:07 PM, (PSN)GabeLogan25 said:

It's bad enough the Kaithe horses are short a few chromosomes. Now it ia required to race then to complete the main objectives.  Seriously wtf is next with this already horrible 'expansion'. Fix the deedeedee horses so the actually fly left when i tell it left and not up and to the right. 

Sounds like stick drift. I do not have issues controlling my horse. 

Archived