Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone know why Rage doesn't work with Kullervo's 2?

MutoManiac

Question

5 answers to this question

Rage/Hunter's Adrenaline doesn't work for:

• Overguard
  • Self inflicted health damage like reloading with the Hema or Kullervo's Recompense
  • Environmental damage, such as some attacks from the Eidolons or the Orowyrms

It only works through only enemy damage.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Rage and Hunter Adrenaline specify health damage, and Overguard isn't health.  Same thing with those mods and shields.

Oh, wasn't aware that overguard becomes active once cast. What I was doing was to purposely not hit enemies and it would just damage my health as I thought overguard only activated like the wiki says, which is confusing then. Thanks

"When Kullervo has max Health, he receives Overguard from struck enemies."

Just now, Duality52 said:

Rage/Hunter's Adrenaline doesn't work for:

• Overguard
  • Self inflicted health damage like reloading with the Hema or Kullervo's Recompense
  • Environmental damage, such as some attacks from the Eidolons or the Orowyrms

It only works through only enemy damage.

Makes sense I guess. Would be nice though since you do need to give up a mod slot for it, so don't think it would be too OP. 😉

18 minutes ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

Oh, wasn't aware that overguard becomes active once cast. What I was doing was to purposely not hit enemies and it would just damage my health as I thought overguard only activated like the wiki says, which is confusing then. Thanks

"When Kullervo has max Health, he receives Overguard from struck enemies."

No you're right.  It will try to hit enemies right away, but won't give any Overguard until there are enemies to hit or the duration runs out.  Duality52 gave a better answer.

• Like 1