The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Base Warframe always defaulting to Prime version

BETA_PLAYER5892

Why is it everytime, I hope for my Rhino to appear in Duviri so I can test run him in there or the undercroft  he always gets replaced with the prime version of that rhino, I don't want to replicate the same build that my rhino has on the rhino prime, am I just unlucky or isn't that rhino allowed in Duviri at all, or do I have to sell the prime version of Rhino just to play the Base Version of him in Duviri, the other day I had no choice but to play as support as that Rhino Prime had little or no mods installed and was at a lower rank, and it absolutely sucked for me, considering that I can't play my base rhino in Duviri that was with me for a very long time since I started the game.

43 minutes ago, (NSW)GamerStadia said:

I don't want to replicate the same build that my rhino has on the rhino prime, am I just unlucky or isn't that rhino allowed in Duviri at all,

It always defaults to a prime version if you have one.

44 minutes ago, (NSW)GamerStadia said:

or do I have to sell the prime version of Rhino just to play the Base Version of him in Duviri,

Haven't done that, but barring a bug it should work. 

If you're sure you'll forever be uninterested in spending forma on the prime.   The prime does have very tiny advantages over the base version.  One of those being an extra dash polarity if that makes the prospect more palatable.

Archived