Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Steel Path Modifier should have the +100 lv as well as the other modifiers

BalaDeSilver

Like, really, is it really testing against SP if I don't have them on SP levels?

It isn't much of a problem for me in specific, since I have access to up to lv 195 in Simulacrum, but still, not everyone is a LR3 freak like me. It's just better to have accurate SP testing for everyone.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

Enemies don't get the 250% HP/Defense stats?

I think they do. Maybe not exact stats but they seems much tougher than normal enemies.

On 2023-07-01 at 12:05 AM, BalaDeSilver said:

Like, really, is it really testing against SP if I don't have them on SP levels?

It isn't much of a problem for me in specific, since I have access to up to lv 195 in Simulacrum, but still, not everyone is a LR3 freak like me. It's just better to have accurate SP testing for everyone.

Will I agree that setting any stat (level, damage, frame level, health, shield, etc) in Simulacrum would be nice but is that a problem for "SP people"? I'm currently at 26 MR and I have ~170 level in Simulacrum. And I'm not crazy about SP as well. Isn't just 150 SP level "good enough"?

2 hours ago, quxier said:

I think they do. Maybe not exact stats but they seems much tougher than normal enemies.

Enemies in the Steel Path get +250% health, shields and armor, so 3.5x the normal amount.

6 hours ago, quxier said:

And I'm not crazy about SP as well. Isn't just 150 SP level "good enough"?

After you one shot lv 200 SP Gokstad Officers with little to no effort, it isn't enough anymore.

Besides, you can start at lv 200 on Circulus - Lua.