Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua, Pavlov

TheRealSinder

I wanted to uninstall this game after playing this mission for the first time. If I wanted to do puzzles like that i would play Zelda. I like a good puzzle now and then but this is ridiculous. What you need to do it not always apparent, and you have to find these small holes somehow without getting caught. Some holes you can't even see and there is no visual to sign its there. This was the worst mission I've ever done. I general enjoy the game and the game modes but this was awful.  Made me want to cry. I can't believe the game devs put in something so complicated with no explanation or prep it was going to do that. 360 game mode from the normal game play. WTF. PLZ either remove or put it back so it's like other spy missions. This was so stupid

NEVER DO THIS OUT RIGHT. there is a YouTube guild that tells you how to solve all the puzzles. (rewards are asss)

Keep in mind, the puzzles on Lua are completely optional. You don't need to do them for any of the missions on Lua. There not an objective at all. So, if they frustrate you that much, ignore and don't do them. The mods they give are not that worth it, and not especially for you.  There is no need to get that raged about something that isn't even needed to do in the mission.

Believe me, I understand your frustration as I felt the same, but the more I did those puzzles the better I got them. But, like I said above, just ignore them altogether. They are not worth your time or anger. Take care, hun and happy hunting! <3

I love Pavlov and Crushin Ruin is one of the best stances in my opinion. 

The point with Pavlov is that most of the puzzles are there just to distract you : there iis an almost straight way to the console by switching between past and future. 

Did you react the same way you did your first Spy mission? Honestly, just go in and scout around the vaults, don't worry about actually solving them and just focus on understanding the general flow of them

18 hours ago, QueenofYandxre said:

Keep in mind, the puzzles on Lua are completely optional. You don't need to do them for any of the missions on Lua. There not an objective at all. So, if they frustrate you that much, ignore and don't do them. The mods they give are not that worth it, and not especially for you.  There is no need to get that raged about something that isn't even needed to do in the mission.

Believe me, I understand your frustration as I felt the same, but the more I did those puzzles the better I got them. But, like I said above, just ignore them altogether. They are not worth your time or anger. Take care, hun and happy hunting! <3

Might've been better if you had actually read the OP's post more closely. Then you wouldn't have made your post about the completely wrong thing.

Archived