Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri "intro" quest

Hawk1911

Question

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3005579213
So I'm at this point, switching between targets and for some reason no mater what I press it never actually targets and then changes to the other target and at this point it locks me out of the quest because I can't do the objective that DE put forth for this stage.  I just want this quest done so I don't have to play Duviri ever again but since I can't even do that because well DE made it this way then I'm stuck.  I checked my controls and nothing points to "switch target" on Drifter nor general so I don't know what DE is talking about.

3 answers to this question

If you need to switch targets but are unable to, then the issue may be with your keybindings.  I play on a controller, and there are two default bindings for switching targets:

1. tapping the right analog stick left/right
  2. pressing d-pad left/right

In my experience, these target-switching bindings can invisibly "overwrite" other custom bindings you have, so it wouldn't surprise me if they also can be overridden by certain custom bindings you might have. 

Regardless of whether you're on controller or keyboard, I would recommend going into the Controller/Keyboard settings and doing two things:

1. Go to the Drifter tab, and make a note of what buttons are bound to Camera Lock, Next Camera Target, and Previous Camera Target.
  2. Go to the Warframe tab, and check to see what Warframe functionality is bound to the buttons that the above Camera bindings are bound to.

My best guess is that these bindings are conflicting with each other, as the Drifter buttons also inherit some of your Warframe bindings.  From there, you can probably reach a solution from changing the Camera bindings on your Drifter so that they are on different buttons to avoid this conflict.

If this doesn't make sense or you still need help, I'd recommend posting images of the Warframe and Drifter control settings.  For some reason the Steam image you provided isn't working for me, so I'd recommend using imgur.com instead.

Archived