Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"New" Prime weapon from TennoCon

Myscho

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

I mean, if you want to completely ignore the default colors of the weapon, the shark fin on top and the "mouth" section, that is on you.

The colors are green, copper, & black

The "fin" is just a visor, all weapons have visors

I don't see a "mouth" anywhere, the bottom part looks like a rib cage tho

• Like 1

5 hours ago, -Krism- said:

The colors are green, copper, & black

The "fin" is just a visor, all weapons have visors

I don't see a "mouth" anywhere, the bottom part looks like a rib cage tho

Colors are what you see on the Uranus sharks too.

What is a "visor" in relation to a gun? Do you mean a scope or iron sights, which all weapons in Warframe don't necessarily have?

The front literally looks like the mouth area of the in-game shark, with how it protrudes out.

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Colors are what you see on the Uranus sharks too.

What is a "visor" in relation to a gun? Do you mean a scope or iron sights, which all weapons in Warframe don't necessarily have?

The front literally looks like the mouth area of the in-game shark, with how it protrudes out.

I don't even why I replied, you're taking this way too seriously for what it is

If you want to argue about something so insignificant, it'll be without me

• Like 3

Come to think of it, if Old Grineer wielded the Gotva, and it was warped into the Aeolok.

Does that mean the Thrax Units are Warped Grineer? I hadn't thought about it until now but looking at their models I can see a lot of Grineer influence.

7 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Come to think of it, if Old Grineer wielded the Gotva, and it was warped into the Aeolok.

Does that mean the Thrax Units are Warped Grineer? I hadn't thought about it until now but looking at their models I can see a lot of Grineer influence.

If you get a really close look at them, they definitely look like Grineer soldiers/guards from the Zeriman (I'd be shocked if they didn't have soldiers on a military ship at the height of the Orokin empire.)

3 minutes ago, Bluedragon66 said:

If you dont watch it on Twitch, is it possible to buy this weapon with platinum? Reason being, is the time difference.

Like every other time there was a drop like this, you'll be able to earn it later directly in game

2 minutes ago, Bluedragon66 said:

Thank you for the clarification.

Well, DE made the clarification themselves:

Watch TennoCon for 30 minutes from 12:30 p.m. ET – 4:30 p.m. ET to earn a free Gotva Prime Rifle via Twitch or Steam. The Gotva Prime Rifle will be exclusive for a limited time, but players who miss out on the Drop can earn it in-game at a later date.