Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Chart Dojo Showcase - Summer 2023 [WINNERS ANNOUCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Name: Hydroids Haven

Tier: Shadow

Console: Nintendo Switch

Role: Warlord

Hydroids Haven is a place to go and trade/explore after a long time off in the star chart. Come visit the S.S. Nami Skyla trade ship, or head down the caverns beneath Hydroids throne room, solve the riddle and find the Krakens Treasure. Another spot to stop and check out is the new Cove room, a pirate haven that has been found by a terrifying sea monster. Hop up on the cliffs and load the cannons. Temple of Honor: a special room  paying tribute to all current members. The dojo is pretty big but if you get lost, just travel to navigation and there is a fast travel right outside the door.

S.S. Nami Skyla 

Throne Room

Riddle that leads to treasure

Zen

Floating City

Clan Name: The windy city

Clan Tier: Moon

Clan Platform: PC

Clan Role: Warlord

2BDOW5f.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IPVtsZo.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wJ2oECY.png
pa0tMG7.png
GFio1pw.png
zlw8pbB.jpeg
wVrEaXu.jpeg
W8OxHEC.jpeg
acy124D.jpeg
zY2P1rJ.jpeg

Clan Name: Rise Again

Clan Tier: Shadow

Clan Role: leader  

When I was first shown the dojo, I was amazed. And it became interesting to me! And what if we collect every corner of the universe and put it in the halls of the dojo!

r1pABuA.jpg?width=1202&height=676

12-08-2023_150812.jpg

12-08-2023_150925.jpg

12-08-2023_151107.jpg12-08-2023_151259.jpg12-08-2023_151537.jpg12-08-2023_152336.jpg12-08-2023_151723.jpg12-08-2023_152607.jpg12-08-2023_152429.jpg

12-08-2023_154012.jpg

12-08-2023_152634.jpg
12-08-2023_152449.jpg
12-08-2023_152518.jpg
12-08-2023_151814.jpg
12-08-2023_153853.jpg

Clan Name: Violet Church
Clan Tier: Storm clan
Clan Platform: PC
Clan Role: Founding Warlord 

Bringing two new works this time,The video part is directly divided into two works, because they are both short, so I won’t re-edit the video

previous works

Clan Name: Castle Dimitrescu

Clan Tier: Mountain

Platform: PC

Clan Role: Warlord

The entire clan dojo was built and funded by 1 person, the Founding Warlord "Count-Dracula".

Notes from Count-Dracula:
"This is the first time I have participated in a clan dojo contest. I opened the clan in 2018-2019 and I started to put some decorations... I liked this attempt... Many times I have deleted decorations to make them more beautiful.

Many rooms are heavily inspired by Resident Evil Village. I created Alcina Dimitrescu's and Heisenberg's rooms because Resident Evil Village is my favorite horror game as I am from Romania and love my country.

Other rooms I designed for Styanax, Inaros, Limbo, Revenant, and Baruuk. The most beautiful interior design I have ever done is in this clan."

Imageshttps://imgur.com/a/rz9PjOB

Video Tour: "I made the video without audio, as I am hard of hearing" - Count-Dracula  

Clan Name: Elusive Dawn

Clan Tier: Ghost Clan

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

HczxEzJ.jpg

More images:

Spoiler

1. Full Duviri room with the Temple above.

SiurL9b.jpg

2. Desert City Entrance.

KpPdqFz.jpg

3. Narmer Throne Room.

25g67j0.jpg

4.Anor Londor attempt. Sadly with the low capacity, only a small part of it is done.

WglGYni.jpg

5. Space Shuttle.

940lewL.jpg

6. The Archive.

SigzNrw.jpg

7. Lecture Hall.

w5YvFc2.jpg

8. Reactor Control Room.

3egP4x3.jpg

9. Terminus.

yp3g9KD.jpg

10. Botanical Garden. 

6WD91DF.jpg

Clan name: Quantum Dreams

Clan tier: Storm

Clan platform: PC

Clan role: Founding Warlord

Our first submission is: "From the Void." A mythical creature teleports to our Castle Village. The creature begins destroying the castle as the soldiers try to fight it off. Complete with a small village, tavern, and quarters for the soldiers. With a Chariot and galloping horse in the center of the castle. 

Our second submission is: "Church of Limbo." Our member loved Limbo so much that we built a Church in her honor. With an entire church inside, in addition to a wedding chapel. As well as a towering statue of Limbo.

Our third submission is: "Our Throne Room." Showcasing our leaders on the thrones, with seating for our members on the lower floor. And balcony seating for guests. 

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

From the Void

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Church of Limbo

Thimage.png

Throne Room

Clan Name: Qian.Kun

Clan Tier: Shadow Clan

About:Our first major works are the Eastern Dragon and the Golden Hall, which we call the Golden Dragon Hall.

Our second main works is a cyberpunk style urban scene, as well as an old-fashioned steam generator connected to the work (as the local time is decades later, this antique generator is already a relic).

Our third main works is the main architectural complex of our "group company".

We are still continuing to build other works, and we hope everyone likes our works!

If you come to visit, it is recommended to use a Transfer Machine due to the long distance between the dojo works,we have clearly marked the "addresses" in the Transfer Machine♥

Video:

Could choose 2K resolution ratio

Pictures: 

DsbCVhdBSFxtlKI.jpg

yAfeEvbI41Uznrg.jpg

2AlRgMmCH6Ob7zP.jpg

pNmuIxa3oeOl84F.jpg

ZXBzQiE1aNxKcrs.jpg

6pZgCq5GHvYX7zS.jpg

UE1ChjSMgfWedbo.jpg

KUCD6Nv3fiGqtn5.jpg

rCkcUxBnv7iuRqO.jpg

Thank you for your assess ! 

BomVm5Z.pnghdH6aH5.png

Main Clan and Clan Alliance Emblem.

Clan Name: Orokin Legionnaires

Clan Tier: Storm Clan

Lore Behind Dojo Design:

For this dojo, I chose an underground Orokin cave theme that creates the feeling of a hidden base of operations. It features a combination of colors such as green, blue, white, and gold, which focuses on a clandestine atmosphere. Together, these colors help to highlight the mysterious yet grandiose aesthetic of an Orokin cave, creating an atmosphere of undetectable power and strength; as we are their Legionnaires.

Side Notes:

• This is our first submission as a clan to this decoration competition.
  • As the Founder, I am the sole decorator of the dojo.
  • Dojo is incredibly neat, all essential rooms required for the clan, but not the members, are placed above an elevator that is blocked. All rooms that are needed for the members are neatly placed, easy to access, and close together.
  • All research labs are decorated, however, I can't fit all photos in, as the limit is 10.
  • None of the decorated rooms have drawn inspiration from any other dojo.

1. First up, our spawn area, and main trading hub.

x5mSZ9p.jpg

2. Here we have the Tenno Lab, one of many which are decorated.

czhaxo7.jpg

3. Here we have the entrance to the Crimson Branch.

FzCqhpL.jpg

4. Here we have a sneak peak of what the inside of the Crimson Branch is like.

clIMZP7.jpg

5. Here is the entrance to the beloved Orokin Lab.

4ctwOVf.jpg

6. One of the few cross connectors that takes you to our Custom Parkour Rooms.

5SSquzx.jpg

7. Here we have our very needed navigation room.

Blmfymh.jpg

8. Here clan members can duel to see who comes out on top.

NWB9723.jpg

9. Another cross connector that connects some of our most used rooms.

H3Gn6t6.jpg

10. Lastly, here we have one of our tunnels that connects our dojo to many required rooms.

BXhaohl.jpg

Clan Name: Land of Lions
Clan Tier: Storm
Clan Role: Warlord w/ Architect Permissions

Howdy! We're a clan attuned to faction-based and nature-themed building, and a penchant for decorating not only rooms, but hallways and corridors too!
1. Terrarium Lounge

Spoiler

G9GBDvI.png

2. Aeronautics (Dry Dock) Hallway

Spoiler

UGvqANY.png

3. Vallis Exhibition

Spoiler

0uuKGBF.png

4. Terrarium 

Spoiler

dRhjp7Q.png

5. Overgrown Forest

Spoiler

Ki8QpJk.png

6. Aeronautics (Dry Dock)

Spoiler

jG0cVLT.png

7. The Vault (Crimson Branch)

Spoiler

JtQnFYv.png

8. Ballas' Throne (Orokin Lab)

Spoiler

r6Mw0EV.png

9. Grineer Computer Lab (Chem Lab)

Spoiler

0mImwbi.png

10. Grineer Vault Entryway

Spoiler

8VJSqfC.png

zDTQsB6.png

Clan Name: ShockForce

Clan Tier: Mountain (but plan to upscale to moon size when we reach the member cap)

Platform: PC

Welcome to ShockForce, and step aboard our very own Frigate, the Intergalactic Research Vessel (IRV) Event Horizon. Observe our clan members as they coordinate and execute a series of operations in an effort to become a catalyst for change.

... Positive change, right? Right?

Clan Operations are a series of 'quests' that members can play through. Instead of a traditional in-game quest, these operations utilize our discord server to deliver dialog before providing members with their next objective. Members progress by uploading a screenshot verifying they have completed the requested objective. Our dojo decorations also provide a form of in-game 'cutscene' - but only two are displayed in our video.

Clan Name: La Legione Oscura
Clan Tier: Mountain
Clan Role: Architect

The rooms of our Dojo do not have a single setting, each of them has a reason a sense, I hope you like our idea.

1. Legionary CastleddhzXEP.png

2. Phoenix, Witcher and Grineer

grpJWvX.png

3. Cetus

tocHsA4.png

4. Railjack 8tFkUBF.png

5. Duviri Temple

OKMLEO2.png

6. Entrance & Labs

MB8Gfwr.png

7. Gundam

lKy0XAl.png

8. Pirate Boat

0MFr26u.png

9. Scorpions

dqkhfIw.png

10. The Guardin

2clWQbY.png

Clan Name: The Kuva Kollective

Tier: Shadow

Platform: Xbox

Role: Founding Warlord/Lead Architect

I have been very busy since the last contest refining and redesigning the Kuva Kollective rooms to be more quality. I am very satisfied with the results, and i hope they show through my work. We are currently featured on the Xbox Starchart, so if you are an Xbox tenno and would like to visit i recommend the Power Rangers Tribute room, and our Hotel/Theater room.

https://imgur.com/gallery/qJW9M3M

Archived