Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path is empty

Void2258

On 2023-08-06 at 10:22 PM, Surbusken said:

Whoa wow wait a minute, you can have more than 1 specter? As in warframe specters?

Equip your gear wheel with different types of spectres and yes.

One rolling spectre 

One charger spectre

One warframe type spectre

One osprey spectre 

One ancient healer

So I suppose up to five plus your pet if you equip one for six

Seven if you run wukong LOL

+10 if you run mirage or nekros LOL

Just now, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Equip your gear wheel with different types of spectres and yes.

One rolling spectre 

One charger spectre

One warframe type spectre

One osprey spectre 

One ancient healer

So I suppose up to five plus your pet if you equip one for six

Seven if you run wukong LOL

+10 if you run mirage or nekros LOL

Heheh, way ahead of you, you are missing corrupted and desert skate. And also using khora specter for a venari. Not to mention a clem one. And MOA.

The question was if you could have different warframe ones, vapor, phase, etc. at the same time. Both wukong and nekros specter are disabled while atlas' rumblers have a cooldown.

But thanks anyway.

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Tanta Cinta said:

By the time you hit Steel Path you should be able to solo the missions on your own anyway. 

Regular chart usually has pub squads more populated so you jump from that to SP with less planet missions with companions and it is much harder. Plus when you achieve SP you might only have a few well used frames, weapons and they won't perform in certain SP situations so yes and no. SP forces you to learn better modding, better gameplay and getting more frames and weapons leveled. Circuit SP is the next level to SP.

On 2023-08-06 at 6:03 PM, Hexerin said:

Interesting, thanks for the share. I'll have to give it a try with my Slowva, although I don't have Pillage available for subsuming.

Pillage isn't needed, but I'm glad that someone gave you the Slowva advice.  There's no better frame for Interception.  None.  Limbo is obsolete, Vauban/Nyx can't cover a big enough area, and sleep spammers like Nightquinox or Ivara just can't compete.

If you are playing solo, keep in mind that you don't even need to kill the enemies until the end.  If they're capping a point, sure, you can stop them.  Or you could just keep the other three and then rotate as needed.

Keep a nice heavy attack melee like a glaive on hand for the Acolyte, assuming they show up, and you're golden.

For Interceptions I just use Khora. with range and some duration. Place cage in mid wait 10 sec. go cap another point, place cage there, return and recast cage on middle(or first point captured), then capture the other 2. After that you just refresh your cages until you win. At the end you just clean up the mobs in a few hits.

Remember that if you kill any mobs early and eximus spawn you'll have to break their overguard so that they can be captured.

As fir the steel path being empty topic. I think it's expected. Excluding infested missions, the mob density isn't that much better if at all. And the missions rewards are have the same % chance but take longer.. Imo if the devs would increase the rarer rewards on each mission, then some of them may get repopulated for a bit (until ppl farm what there is to farm)

So steel paths issues imo are:

Mob density and mission rewards.

As someone who's currently clearing the Starchart, I can say that I don't actively do it (although I could clear it in two or 3 days). I just have other things to farm still.

For those who were helping me, an update. My Slowva couldn't handle it (whether user error or just needs adjustment on loadout, can't say). Managed to get it done with Khora, however. I generally dislike using her (all her skin options have really bad color channels, especially her premium... and I just don't really like her skin options visually in general), but abusing her 2 and 4 gave me enough uptime on the points to squeak out a victory.

On 2023-08-07 at 7:09 AM, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

It would have been a lot easier and not need all three specters if I wasn't baked. 😉

Yeah I can manage solo interceptions but only with CC spamming loadouts and if I can easily tap the Eximus

On 2023-08-05 at 6:20 PM, Void2258 said:

I have reached Steel Path, and I am extremely frustrated. There are no players on almost any map, which makes opening the starchart a major chore (20+ for some missions to solo). I have spoken to people and the consensus is that this is happening because the rewards for SP are not with the extra difficulty, excluding incursions, which have thus far been the only way to open up nodes for me in any reasonable time. It's not great to have worked hard to open up a mode only to find it abandoned. There needs to be a reason to do Steel Path, to ensure that the ode has a population above 0.

I believe many play solo like me...I play survival. The advantage of playing solo is that I can pause the game because I stay for at least 30-40 minutes and sometimes I have to get up to do something.

There is no advantage in playing sp with other people.... if there was this game mode it would have more active games.

12 hours ago, Hexerin said:

For those who were helping me, an update. My Slowva couldn't handle it (whether user error or just needs adjustment on loadout, can't say). Managed to get it done with Khora, however. I generally dislike using her (all her skin options have really bad color channels, especially her premium... and I just don't really like her skin options visually in general), but abusing her 2 and 4 gave me enough uptime on the points to squeak out a victory.

I'm glad that you've succeeded, but I hope you'll allow me a bit more unsolicited advice.  If not, stop reading here.  Nova Prime is worth investing in due to her unparalleled ability to trivialize interceptions.  At a basic level, get your duration as high as you can, and try to get your power strength around 150.  Narrow Minded is mandatory.  I'll share my endgame, 8 forma (including 1 umbra forma) build.  I've also got a few shards in her, but nothing tauforged.

• Aura: Brief Respite
  • Exilus: Primed Surefooted
  • Arcanes: Energize & Guardian (dealer's choice on the second one, really)
  • General Mods: Primed Continuity, Narrow Minded, Molecular Fission, Augur Message, Umbral Intensify, Umbral Vitality, Primed Flow, Constitution
  • Helminth: Dispensary over her 3
  • Shards: Red for duration, and I added 1 blue for armor, but it's not mandatory
  • Operator: Zenurik
  • Usage: For interception, cast 4 whenever its duration expires.  The duration is high enough to cover any interception tile completely, but standing in the middle isn't a bad idea.  Shield gate (lite) as needed with 2.  GTFO with the operator when that's not enough.  Maintain energy with Dispensary and Zenurik.

5 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

I'm glad that you've succeeded, but I hope you'll allow me a bit more unsolicited advice.  If not, stop reading here.  Nova Prime is worth investing in due to her unparalleled ability to trivialize interceptions.  At a basic level, get your duration as high as you can, and try to get your power strength around 150.  Narrow Minded is mandatory.  I'll share my endgame, 8 forma (including 1 umbra forma) build.  I've also got a few shards in her, but nothing tauforged.

• Aura: Brief Respite
  • Exilus: Primed Surefooted
  • Arcanes: Energize & Guardian (dealer's choice on the second one, really)
  • General Mods: Primed Continuity, Narrow Minded, Molecular Fission, Augur Message, Umbral Intensify, Umbral Vitality, Primed Flow, Constitution
  • Helminth: Dispensary over her 3
  • Shards: Red for duration, and I added 1 blue for armor, but it's not mandatory
  • Operator: Zenurik
  • Usage: For interception, cast 4 whenever its duration expires.  The duration is high enough to cover any interception tile completely, but standing in the middle isn't a bad idea.  Shield gate (lite) as needed with 2.  GTFO with the operator when that's not enough.  Maintain energy with Dispensary and Zenurik.

I've got basically the same build on my Slowva (which I just tossed together on a whim a while back, didn't put much thought behind it). No shards, and no subsume, though. I went with Streamline, because the intent was for her to be a shock trooper (overwhelming power in consistent forward movement). I can't remember if I was even considering a subsume at the time, but if asked now I probably would put Gloom for the lifesteal (once I have access to Gloom, anyways). Since she has negative range, Gloom would be on pause most of the time, so the smaller energy capacity is still not an issue.

But yea. Looking at your recommendation for build and comparing it to what I took in, I would say it's probably build being the culprit here. Interception's gameplay loop means you're taking a whole lot of chip damage, and my Slowva has no innate sustain. I wonder if subsuming Dispensary would've been all it took on that front... Also, Arcane Blessing is kind of useless here since the strat is to avoid killing things where possible (reduce chances of Eximus spawns).

19939ac4628c5d4ee0cf8d21fb65ea39.jpg

Archived