Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving standing doing missions for Quills, Fortuna, Zariman etc

(PSN)FlyHedwigFly

For a little under a week i have not been receiving standing for doing missions for factions like Zariman, Quills, Entrati etc.  So i can’t rank up unless i trade items for standing. I don’t want to have to keep trading items because i need them for crafting etc. I am not maxed out in standing in any of them so it isnt that.  I’m MR 21 and am on PS5.  My PSN is FlyHedwigFly

please help,

Thank You

33 minutes ago, (PSN)FlyHedwigFly said:

For a little under a week i have not been receiving standing for doing missions for factions like Zariman, Quills, Entrati etc.

Wait... on psn you have recevied standing just by playing bounties/missions?! I've used to play Zariman a lot and we only get Quills. You can later change quills for standing.

1 hour ago, (PSN)FlyHedwigFly said:

For a little under a week i have not been receiving standing for doing missions for factions like Zariman, Quills, Entrati etc.  So i can’t rank up unless i trade items for standing. I don’t want to have to keep trading items because i need them for crafting etc. I am not maxed out in standing in any of them so it isnt that.  I’m MR 21 and am on PS5.  My PSN is FlyHedwigFly

please help,

Thank You

the three syndicates you mentioned are all item based standing, in other words you trade the items for syndicate standing. You dont get standing for the actual bounties

I admit i’m getting old and I forget half the time where i am and what i’m doing and I did take quite a Warframe hiatus, but I could have sworn i got standing just for doing bounties in Cetus and Fortuna.  Zariman is new to me and i started my break not long after Deimos was released.  So if trading is the way to go I’m on board.  I was just really confused.

thank you for your input everyone.

Klem!

Le 08/08/2023 à 01:50, (PSN)FlyHedwigFly a dit :

but I could have sworn i got standing just for doing bounties in Cetus and Fortuna.

For the Ostron you get small amounts of standing for doing the bounties - although the best way to level them up is by trading in fish parts.

For the Quills, you only get standing for trading in the sentient cores. I don't think the Quills even have any bounties.

For Solaris United, again, you get small amounts of standing for doing bounties - here the best way to quickly level is to trade in animal tags from conservation efforts.

For Vox Solaris, you only get standing for trading in Toroids.

For Vent Kids, you only get standing from doing K-Drive stuff, mainly the various races.

For the Entrati on Deimos and the Holdfasts on the Zariman, the bounties award items that can then be handed in for standing.

Archived