Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Zariman Bounties, or scrap them.

Els236

I recently made a comment on a thread here somewhere saying that most bounties and endless missions had poor drop-tables to pad-out play-time, but man these Zariman Bounties are something else.

Most of them have such atrocious "rewards", it's no wonder you can do multiple in a row set to public and not get a full squad of 4 people together; I was running them at what I'd consider peak-time on EU (3PM onwards), on a weekend, and I maybe had 4 full squads out of 20 bounties I ran. It's also telling that the only "busy" instance of Zariman was #1 and even then it was nowhere near full.

Once you have the BPs for Gyre and the 3 weapons (Alternox, Hespar and Aeolak), there is absolutely no reason to ever re-run these bounties, unless you need a few Voidplume Quills for crafting - but even then, you'd only run the T5 Bounty for the guaranteed 5 Quills, not any of the lower-tier ones.

Getting 500/750 Endo, 15K/30K credits, a single Ayatan Amber Star (seriously, this must be a joke), or even the singular Voidplumes / 15x Thrax Plasm / 5x Voidgel Orbs - when you could get more by just being in any Zariman node for more than 20 seconds - is not rewarding in the slightest.

The other bounty areas (PoE/OV/Deimos) at least offer mods, parts or even certain resources that can make them relevant again down the line - here though, there's nothing (debatably the Entrati Lanthorn drops, at a push).

DE would be better off completely scrapping the entire Bounty System of the Zariman and just re-distributing the worthwhile (all 4 of them) drops across the various nodes on A/B/C rotations at this rate. 

1 hour ago, Els236 said:

Once you have the BPs for Gyre and the 3 weapons (Alternox, Hespar and Aeolak), there is absolutely no reason to ever re-run these bounties, unless you need a few Voidplume Quills for crafting - but even then, you'd only run the T5 Bounty for the guaranteed 5 Quills, not any of the lower-tier ones.

That's pretty much how it goes with Warframe's old content. We move from content island to another and previous island gets left behind.

6 hours ago, Els236 said:

Getting 500/750 Endo, 15K/30K credits, a single Ayatan Amber Star (seriously, this must be a joke), or even the singular Voidplumes / 15x Thrax Plasm / 5x Voidgel Orbs - when you could get more by just being in any Zariman node for more than 20 seconds - is not rewarding in the slightest.

That's low level rewards. At higher you can get 3000 or even 4000 endo.

Ayatan amber star being bad on her own but it can be build into Sculptures yielding few thousand of endo.

Then you are forgetting about Lenses. I don't run Eidolons so I was kind of ok with that (if only Gyre dropped sooner).

6 hours ago, Els236 said:

Most of them have such atrocious "rewards", it's no wonder you can do multiple in a row set to public and not get a full squad of 4 people together; I was running them at what I'd consider peak-time on EU (3PM onwards), on a weekend, and I maybe had 4 full squads out of 20 bounties I ran. It's also telling that the only "busy" instance of Zariman was #1 and even then it was nowhere near full.

You know what lots of people are doing? Duviri. It's old update so don't expect a lot of people.

Il y a 16 heures, quxier a dit :

That's low level rewards. At higher you can get 3000 or even 4000 endo.

Ayatan amber star being bad on her own but it can be build into Sculptures yielding few thousand of endo.

Then you are forgetting about Lenses. I don't run Eidolons so I was kind of ok with that (if only Gyre dropped sooner).

You know what lots of people are doing? Duviri. It's old update so don't expect a lot of people.

I didn't mention the 3K or 4K endo specifically because it's OK as a reward. Those higher-level drop-tables are bloated with "15x Thrax Plasm" or "5x Voidgel Orb" (or 1x Aya), which you'll get more of by being in the mission for more than 20 seconds. 

Lenses are a tricky one. They're decent, but not for that long. You also get so much more standing from different sources nowadays that Lenses are certainly not something you'll need a stockpile of. Lua lenses are also just so much better than the Greater ones.

1 single Ayatan Star is purely a joke, sorry. You'll get more by opening several crates inside the mission and honestly, Ayatan sculptures aren't worth it at all with everything giving Endo as rewards nowadays.

Finally, it doesn't matter if it's the "old update". You need over 2000 Thrax Plasm to craft everything that needs it (currently) and you also need a ton of Voidplumes. It's the same reason that people are still running Star Chart nodes for resources. I've also had more luck getting full squads for Voruna and Citrine's farms, despite them being "old content", than I have had getting full squads on Zariman. 

Then, a lot of people hate Duviri circuit based on what I've seen and the Spiral side of things is only good for materials and then Kullvero+Rauta. 

7 hours ago, Els236 said:

Those higher-level drop-tables are bloated with "15x Thrax Plasm" or "5x Voidgel Orb" (or 1x Aya), which you'll get more of by being in the mission for more than 20 seconds. 

Sure, they are bloated but it's just randomness. I got Lenses pretty often.

Lua lenses are also just so much better than the Greater ones.

Lua/Eidolon may be better but they drop from either one mission type (LUa disruption) or Bounties. I honestly don't like both. On other hand I have more freedom in Zariman. So it's good for folks like me.

Lenses are a tricky one. They're decent, but not for that long. You also get so much more standing from different sources nowadays that Lenses are certainly not something you'll need a stockpile of

It depends. I don't like do SP, (E)SO or any "high xp missions". Except maybe Zariman, I don't get more than few thousand per shorter missions. I feel like wee need some stockpile... but not huge.

1 single Ayatan Star is purely a joke, sorry. You'll get more by opening several crates inside the mission and honestly, Ayatan sculptures aren't worth it at all with everything giving Endo as rewards nowadays.

I don't get more than 500-1000 endo just for crashing crates. I have Carrier that does it for me.

Finally, it doesn't matter if it's the "old update". You need over 2000 Thrax Plasm to craft everything that needs it (currently) and you also need a ton of Voidplumes. It's the same reason that people are still running Star Chart nodes for resources. I've also had more luck getting full squads for Voruna and Citrine's farms, despite them being "old content", than I have had getting full squads on Zariman. 

Voruna & citrine farms has 2/4 missions. People probably gravitate towards more efficient. Zariman has 5 bounties + SP versions.

Then, a lot of people hate Duviri circuit based on what I've seen and the Spiral side of things is only good for materials and then Kullvero+Rauta. 

Some people will hate certain updates. I hear people like Duviri as well.

Like all updates, when you farm enough you move to something else. Duviri being newer farm has more chance to have more people.

Archived