Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friday Community Drops - August 18!

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

While our usual community streams are on hold until after TennoCon, we are still sharing our love with the Twitch Directory with our Friday Community Drops. Here's a refresher on how these Drops work:

Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Here's who you can look forward to this week:

JoeyZeroTV (English)

Mecore (German) 

• TIME: August 18th from 4pm to 5pm ET
  • DROP: Kuva Globule
  • CHANNEL: twitch.tv/mecore

NOTE: With TennoCon next week, this will be the last of our Friday Community Drops before that momentous event!

image.png

:community:

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)OGSTLS said:

Can you get the drops from watching on mobile? 

Yes. Install Twitch App on your phone, log in with your Twitch account info and watch it through there. Just remember to manually claim the drop after 30min.
To save on bandwith data if needed, lower the resolution quality all the way down to 480p.

Edited by MystMan

4 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

While our usual community streams are on hold until after TennoCon, we are still sharing our love with the Twitch Directory with our Friday Community Drops. Here's a refresher on how these Drops work:

Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Here's who you can look forward to this week:

JoeyZeroTV (English)

Mecore (German) 

• TIME: August 18th from 4pm to 5pm ET
  • DROP: Kuva Globule
  • CHANNEL: twitch.tv/mecore

NOTE: With TennoCon next week, this will be the last of our Friday Community Drops before that momentous event!

image.png

:community:

Corbu Shawzin is a nice Shawzin for metal guitar sound. It’s between that and Narmer one as my favorite ones

15 hours ago, MystMan said:

Yes. Install Twitch App on your phone, log in with your Twitch account info and watch it through there. Just remember to manually claim the drop after 30min.
To save on bandwith data if needed, lower the resolution quality all the way down to 480p.

It works also with selecting "Audio only" for even less bandwidth usage.

The time slot choice for the JoeyZeroTV stream mystifies me. Late Friday evening in Europe, middle of a workday in North America, and before dawn in most of Asia to watch 30 minutes in a 60 minute window. Thankfully the drop window was extended because only 1,655 were viewing when I joined at the 33 minute mark.

EDIT: Just finished up the Mecore stream. The highest viewer count I saw was 1,541 which is too bad for a worldwide community event.

Edited by (XBOX)Gilbert Prime
Updated post

19 minutes ago, CorvusTheHeretic said:

Drop didn't work, got no notification, no drop submenu and no drop, on either of the streams.

Only 1 stream has happened so far, the first stream had an issue and didn't start until 30 minutes after the initial time but the streamer pinned a notice so if you just started the stream right at 2pm and turned it off at 2:30 you will not get anything 

Edit: 2nd stream starting now from the time of this post 

Edited by (PSN)Nierou

35 minutes ago, (PSN)Nierou said:

Only 1 stream has happened so far, the first stream had an issue and didn't start until 30 minutes after the initial time but the streamer pinned a notice so if you just started the stream right at 2pm and turned it off at 2:30 you will not get anything 

Edit: 2nd stream starting now from the time of this post 

I caught the late 30 min after the notice and STILL didn't get anything. The other stream was going without drops for a while, then they started.

Also I live on GMT+4  24:00 time and get really confused by ET and am/pm time, the streamers schedule on twitch didn't show the warframe streams at all for me.

Edit: got the drop and.... It gives me "Error Occurred: Drop was not claimed."

Edited by CorvusTheHeretic

Hi, I looked at the first English stream and it gave me the drop but the second I looked at the German one and it tells me to claim it but I didn't get the email with the decoration that can be done.

I finally arrived 3 hours later

Edited by zerosonic

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Gilbert Prime said:

The time slot choice for the JoeyZeroTV stream mystifies me. Late Friday evening in Europe, middle of a workday in North America, and before dawn in most of Asia to watch 30 minutes in a 60 minute window. Thankfully the drop window was extended because only 1,655 were viewing when I joined at the 33 minute mark.

EDIT: Just finished up the Mecore stream. The highest viewer count I saw was 1,541 which is too bad for a worldwide community event.

The late stream announcement by DE on Thursday has definitely resulted in the low view counts.

I'm kinda pissed off tbh... is it so hard to make those announcements a bit sooner than later, so we can plan ahead DE?

• Like 1