Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Moderators: Thank You

(PSN)Unstar

I don't go to many forums, but I recently joined the forums for another game I play; it was 80% toxicity, and it really made me appreciate everything that the Warframe Forum Moderation Team does to make these forums a constructive place to discuss the game and our experiences with it.  Thank you so much!

• Like 5

I agree. The forum moderators and actions taken are nice and take appropriate actions where needed.

There are still some issues that are brought up about them but I think that is more about the tools used rather than based on an individual's actions.

18 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Inb4 the lock due to not being game feedback  as well as being a meta-compliment.

Heh yeah, orrrrr they can just move the forum thread to the appropriate place which would be off-topic discussion. Which seems to be one of the most common things they do.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

I don't go to many forums, but I recently joined the forums for another game I play; it was 80% toxicity, and it really made me appreciate everything that the Warframe Forum Moderation Team does to make these forums a constructive place to discuss the game and our experiences with it.  Thank you so much!

Happy Star Trek GIF

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Inb4 the lock due to not being game feedback  as well as being a meta-compliment.

My best guess was that this seemed like the appropriate place to put the feedback, especially since the tag "Forums" was available to use, which I can only imagine means "feedback on something involving the forums".

And while I suppose you could frame it as a compliment, I think you could do the same thing about any positive feedback.

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

My best guess was that this seemed like the appropriate place to put the feedback, especially since the tag "Forums" was available to use, which I can only imagine means "feedback on something involving the forums".

And while I suppose you could frame it as a compliment, I think you could do the same thing about any positive feedback.

doctor who joke GIF