Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not participating in the Trolli Present campaign.

9bara369

https://www.warframe.com/ja/news/trolli-giveaways

awww I can't participate in this campaign from Japan!

Trolli is also famous in Japan, and Earth gummy became popular. (But I haven't eaten yet!)
There are several subculture shops in Japan where you can buy Trolli products. I look forward to your collaboration. Alternatively, I would like to purchase from the warframe official shop.

• Like 1

Warframe: Trolli プレゼントキャンペーン

I play Warframe from Japan.

I am very angry, jealous and sad that the Trolli Giveaway Campaign can only be entered from the USA.

I am very disappointed that this is the case, despite the fact that the article was written in Japanese by the official Japanese language.

I really look forward to collaborations between other companies and Warframe, so I would be very happy if you would consider selling them to the general public instead of limited editions.

P.S. I am also looking forward to the re-release of the Warframe Nani T-shirt!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

2 questions: why are people so triggered by this? And why is it only the Japanese when its a USA-only thing so everybody else doesnt get to participate either?

1. The OP already explained why they're upset by this. Maybe try reading it again.

2. Because the OP is from Japan? I would think that was pretty obvious. You're not going to see an Irish person complaining about Japan not getting to participate.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

1. The OP already explained why they're upset by this. Maybe try reading it again.

2. Because the OP is from Japan? I would think that was pretty obvious. You're not going to see an Irish person complaining about Japan not getting to participate.

Facepalm. Can you use at least a little bit of your brain next time? Not only its just some gummy worms but also EVERYBODY is excluded from this (USA thing only according to the OP) so again, why the hell do Japanese people in particular get so triggered when the rest of the world cant particicpate either?

Edited by MaxTunnerX

1 hour ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

this.

Apparently you can only participate as a US resident which sucks tbh. but man... at least give us the option to straight up buy them then >-<

You can buy literally everything in the world. Just wait for someone to win it and put it on ebay. But yeah, dont see why not sell these things directly.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

On 2023-08-24 at 5:42 PM, MaxTunnerX said:

Facepalm. Can you use at least a little bit of your brain next time? Not only its just some gummy worms but also EVERYBODY is excluded from this (USA thing only according to the OP) so again, why the hell do Japanese people in particular get so triggered when the rest of the world cant particicpate either?

People from France are annoyed too but most of the annoyance is in the French Warframe side of the communities discords.

Other players might be voicing their annoyance but in others language so lower visibility for you.

(The brain part of your comment was annoying, keep it civil even if you are annoyed please)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (XBOX)LostSpark13 said:

People from France are annoyed too but most of the annoyance is in the French Warframe side of the communities discords.

Other players might be voicing their annoyance but in others language so lower visibility for you.

Ah thats a good point actually.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 1

It's weird isn't it to make it a "US-only" giveaway when it's a Canadian game company located in Canada?

I'm not crazy in thinking that's particularly the weirdest thing about this am I? Like, I get regionality because of how the company is situated and food laws everywhere, but... huh? It sucks for those people who want to try it though.

Edited by (PSN)PheonixFontaine

Someone brought it to my attention on this one. The entry rules are sketchy anyways

PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, entry submission, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.

This is part of the rules of entry.

2023/8/24午後10時11分、MaxTunnerXは言った:

2 questions: why are people so triggered by this? And why is it only the Japanese when its a USA-only thing so everybody else doesnt get to participate either?

oh sorry. Since I am Japanese, I said that I cannot participate from the country where I live.

If you also have a problem of not being able to participate in the campaign from your own country, it would be better to say "I can't participate from my country either" to get more diverse opinions.

Pointing out what victims say to each other does not solve the problem. To improve, we should report to DE that we have the same problem, instead of fighting.

“Why are people so triggered by this?”
Because I was happy to collaborate with famous sweets and my favorite game! I'm an "otaku", so I want goods from my favorite games.

Edited by (NSW)9bara369
  • Like 1

On 2023-08-25 at 12:05 AM, LittleLeoniePrime said:

this.

Apparently you can only participate as a US resident which sucks tbh. but man... at least give us the option to straight up buy them then >-<

Agreed. I have no problem missing out on a competition if I can still buy them. I absolutely love trolli, warframe and candy in general, so this is honestly a pretty perfect purchase for me if it were possible. And it would be a perfect gift for me too, my family tend to buy me candy for presents and I would be more than happy for it to be warframe themed, even if I might inhale the whole packet faster than grendel would. 

• Like 1