Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If this one thing isn't part of the "Pet rework" I'll be incredibly disappointed. (Titania)

Pets working while Titania is in her Razorwing form.
Currenty, there are only two pets that "work" with Titania:

1. Vasca Kavat. It can sacrifice it's health to revive you, but it's the only thing it's useful for.

TransfusionMod.png

2. Djinn. Djinn needs to die and then respawn while you are in razorwing for him to work and attack enemies. With "Sacrifice" mod it can revive you too.

ReawakenMod.pngSacrificeMod.png

Both of these companions are worse when you compare them with Panzer vulp. and Smita kavat, that can boost your damage and loot.
Yes, making companions tougher and removing permadeath will make all pets better, but there's going to be no difference for Titania since they all are going to disappear when enter your razorwing form.
I seriously hope DE will make companions work with her since Titania is my favourite warframe <3

• Like 2

I feel Warframes like Hildryn and Yareli need that sort of thing more.

Titania already has incredible speed, high damage output, can freely cast any Subsumed ability while in Razorwing and is the general meta for anyone wishing to breeze through missions.

Meanwhile, Hildryn and Yareli are both given restrictions. Yareli can't even cast any subsumed ability on Merulina. And Hildryn...Yeah Hildryn's ultimate ability is just a free subsume slot.

37 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

The fact is you paid or grinded for an item where it doesn't say anywhere it becomes disabled using Titania.

To be fair, most of the features in Warframe don't tell you half of the details about what they do or how they work.  Part of playing Warframe is accepting that you'll need to check the wiki to get the real information.