Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invert Tap/Hold Abilities not working

KinarBubbles

The bug/issue I am having is the "Invert Tap/Hold Abilities" in the options of the game does nothing at all?

I am playing Chroma and have Titania's Spellbound ability on my 1 key, I only use the "HOLD" mode to gain status immune but I hate having to hold it just to use the one part of it I want, the Inverted settings do not change this at all... DE please fix this... I found reddit posts and forum posts from 1-2 years ago with the same issue...

Regards,
Long time Player, First time Bug Reporter.

P.S. I was told to post my issues with the game here after making a ticket, seems this is where DE fixes bugs rather than in support tickets...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FulfillMyWill said:

Did you set "Invert Tap/Hold Abilities" on Chroma or Titania? For Spellbind controls to be inverted you need to set it on Titania, not Chroma.

Additionally to this, make sure you change the abilities on the correct option tab, dumbass me often changed the inversion for the controller instead of keyboard then complained it does not work.

• Like 1

On 2023-09-01 at 10:47 PM, FulfillMyWill said:

Did you set "Invert Tap/Hold Abilities" on Chroma or Titania? For Spellbind controls to be inverted you need to set it on Titania, not Chroma.

I did both Titania and Chroma and found the Spellbind never inverted even when playing Titania herself too...

not sure if this bug is happening for other warframe abilities but I have only been trying this one as it's the only one I am currently trying to use.

On 2023-09-01 at 2:35 AM, KinarBubbles said:

P.S. I was told to post my issues with the game here after making a ticket, seems this is where DE fixes bugs rather than in support tickets...

This is a feedback forum though. It's more "I don't like the way this is designed" rather than "I don't think this is working the way it's designed to." 

A better place for a bug report would be here or here.

On 2023-09-03 at 6:01 PM, Tiltskillet said:

This is a feedback forum though. It's more "I don't like the way this is designed" rather than "I don't think this is working the way it's designed to." 

A better place for a bug report would be here or here.

ah yes you would think that, and that's what I would of thought too... but DE member did give me the link to this forum to post about bug reports after I made a ticket... so I am in the right place :) the DE member even gave me the link to here and everything :)

Because DE is very good looking after there players.

see below:

[DE]Dhaile Friday at 13:57
Hello KinarBubbles

Thank you for your feedback. To make our development team aware of this, please post your request on the Warframe Feedback sub-forum.
Edited by KinarBubbles