Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disable Ordis and operator transmissions

Terridaks.

47 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

I think there is on the volume but sadly there is not a way of disabling the visual pop up.

+1 on the request though. Super annoying since it happens when interacting with helminth blocking vital information needed.

1 hour ago, Terridaks. said:

So, I haven't been in Warframe since about 2018-ish. Is there an option to disable Ordis and operator transmissions?

There's definitely an option to disable both the operator transmissions and almost every one Ordis does on the ship just inbox messages, removing a cyst and foundry item ready still play for me.

Disable hint transmissions to remove those Ordis pop ups

Edited by (XBOX)C11H22O11

Want to disable operator transmissions? Easy, just switch to Drifter, who has no #*!%ing dialogue at all.

(Or, you know, check the OPTIONS menu, and look for it as an accessibility OPTION in the OPTIONS menu, that menu you get from pausing and navigating to the glorious--)

Want to disable Ordis? You monster, you. Go to options.

There is no way to disable actually. You can only decrease volume to 0 so you will see all the crap they want to tell you but not hear it. I wish there was a button for all these things. I would immediately disable ordis, lotus, son, business and maybe operator and little duck too.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

12 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

There is no way to disable actually. You can only decrease volume to 0 so you will see all the crap they want to tell you but not hear it. I wish there was a button for all these things. I would immediately disable ordis, lotus, son, business and maybe operator and little duck too.

I personally don't dislike the dialogue as much as others do. Some are old and should've gotten old, some are newer and bother me a little more. But overall, they're just infrequent enough that, if they never existed at all, it would dull the game down when they don't occur.

Of course, that courtesy doesn't extend to Operator. It's jarring to become Drifter and never be extended any dialogue at all.

42 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

There's an option that allows you to entirely remove Operator transmissions.  I saw them once back in the day, said "NOPE", adjusted a setting, and I haven't seen them since.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

There's an option that allows you to entirely remove Operator transmissions.  I saw them once back in the day, said "NOPE", adjusted a setting, and I haven't seen them since.

Operator transmissions are the least of my problems. Its nice that this option exists but there are much more annoying transmissions for me. Number 1 on my blacklist is lotus that keeps spamming me about how to do a mission I friggin did a million times before and number 2 is ordis that keeps saying the same "jokes" over and over when I want peace and quiet, even visual. Not to mention that after new war ordis changed from super annoying to super annoying and creepy as hell. It was better when he was just a faceless cube.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)Hellsteeth30 said:

This is the one you want here.  Shuts him right up.

Yeah it completely stops his jokes and some other miscellaneous dialogue In the orbiter, also it shuts lotus from saying some irrelevant lines during missions like "It's the Grineer" 

Edited by (XBOX)C11H22O11
  • Like 1