Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WF's slow weapon projectile speed -- it doesn't make all guns feel different, it makes a lot of them feel terrible

(PSN)Votrae

If I'm in a sub-18m strafe duel with an enemy, having to lead targets feels ridiculous.  I'm reminded of this especially when using conventional bows like Daikyu, or even non-hitscan pistols like Zymos... feels like I could run around and hand out projectiles quicker sometimes. To make matters worse, projectile weapons and requisite target leading are at odds with controller 'aim assist' by definition, 100% of the time (the area where your reticle must be - is basically never in the reticle stickiness/AA field).

Along with non-standardized weapon cadence feedback/cues, there's a lot of areas that could use some TLC.  At least from a controller standpoint, where we can't fix annoyances by slapping 'Fire' onto the mouse's scroll wheel. Thanks for reading

• Like 1

Pretty much I like WF's range of projectile speeds.  Largely quick enough to compensate for, but slow enough to see the differences between different projectile weapons or when modding for flight speed.  Very generally speaking, all else being equal, I have more fun with a projectile weapon than hitscan.

So for me, it's not one of the many, many things that are crying out for TLC in this game.  That is from a keyboard / mouse perspective though.