Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Powers that pull Agro should have the percentage of Agro pulled displayed in the description.

(PSN)Phoenixs_Ashes17

There are a lot of powers which pull Agro how ever they each don't pull the same percentage infact some are more effective than others.  With Decoy being the one that seems to pull the most.

I suggest adding the percentage of Agro pulled to the description of these powers and scaling them all with power strength up to a max of %90.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SDGDen said:

ngl, i don't even remember many powers that pull aggro, i think it's just the ones that create decoys and styanax's rally point is it not? 

Off the top of my head:

• Summoned minions (e.g. Atlas, Nekros, Caliban, Revenant, Nyx, Titania, Wukong, Nidus).
  • Shadow clones (e.g. Loki, Saryn, Mirage).
  • Some CC abilities (e.g. Nyx's Chaos, Khora's Strangledome, Gara's Spectrorage, Octavia's Resonator).
  • Taunts (e.g. Styanax's Rally Point, Nyx's Absorb, and the melee Guardian Derision mod).
Edited by SteveCutler

Seems fair to indicate how much threat someone is pulling (maybe as an exilus or interface option; preferably an exilus). Sometimes you can see the threat being dropped like when going into Operator form, other times it’s kind of ambiguous. Which isn’t necessarily bad to have to learn the systems, but sometimes it’s so ambiguous that it feels like there’s no rhyme or reason, so some debugging options that double as mechanic-understanding options could be good