Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The forums are going in the wrong direction

German

4 minutes ago, Packetdancer said:

Pure prose communication is weirdly imprecise at times (especially when tempers are starting to run hot), since minus cues like tone-of-voice and facial expression, it's easy to assume someone means the worst possible interpretation of whatever they said.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

This word generally is associated with negative connotations so I apologize if I misread your post.  I don't see any need to discuss further what only I know occurred.  Thank you for your input. 

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

No worries since those things happen and we are only human.

12 hours ago, Packetdancer said:

So I didn't take SneakyErvin's "you aren't entitled to an explanation" as necessarily being meant to speak badly of you, more to just comment on what the rules of the forum are set up as. After all, if the forum guidelines said they were required to state why they removed something, then you would, in fact, be entitled to an explanation under those rules.

That. I'd probably say something like "you act entitled" if I wanted to target someone in a negative way. Though I could have probably used "we" instead of "you" in my previous post.

Edited by SneakyErvin

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-10-15 at 1:56 PM, (XBOX)Mastermitchel89 said:

the real world works the way it does because no one does anything good, and when good is finally done a large group of bad comes along and nullifies or supresses it whilst the "good" watch from the side lines instead of actively helping ( Not specifically mentioning anything other than 1 good 100 bad )

I'm not going to bother explaining Morals and Good shouldn't do "bad" because 'no reason or explaination here' as to why

Im not going to quote it but, you Correctly were Clear,  though unsure as to how much

boy don'tcha hate it when context is cut

The part where two people choose to fight and agreed to it

And how if someone joins in they are choosing to become apart of it

Something about 👊 emojis