Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Give up" option for Lich / Sister hunts

magusat999

I'd like to see us having a choice to continue hunting or not. Maybe we would need to farm some sort of "Forget it" device or item to do it, maybe we get  certain amount of "give up" opportunities per day - I cant specify the mechanics, but somehow instead of being stuck in a hunt we may not want, if we can abandon the hunt that would really be helpful.

My specific, personal reason for this is I am not just looking for weapons, but Ephemera (Sisters). We only see the weapon on the thrall. My hunting would b much more efficient and less time wasting if I could reject larvlings based not just on the weapon, which I can see - but also the EPHERMERA - which we cannot see until the Sister is selected and we are stuck in this long mission. We are stuck completing the mission until we can farm up another larvling, and then its rinse and repeat. I'd like to see the larvlings wearing the Ephemera, just like the Sister - so our time is spent selecting larvlings, which is much faster (yet still a grind) than being forced into a hunt which can take upwards of an hour just to get that unwanted Lich / Sister of your back, depending on your luck at selecting requiems!

17 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

DE was very close to adding this to the game, then decided it's a bad idea and they went with Larvlings showing the weapon above their head before you stab them instead.

I wonder why they would think sparing us an hour to an hour and a half of wasting our time was a bad idea? What they could have done instead of forcing us into the hunt like that, with no idea of what the Ephermera drop is and no way to tell by the larvling - is to simply put the grind at the front end. Make getting the right larvling more grindy instead, so we waste time getting the larvling, instead of at the back end - stuck in a mission knowing all we are doing is getting through it.

Oh, thank for giving me the right term, I forgot they were called "larvlings" in the Sister's case!

31 minutes ago, magusat999 said:

Oh, thank for giving me the right term, I forgot they were called "larvlings" in the Sister's case!

I forgot the right term at the time so I just used the one for the liches.

The "pre sisters" are called candidates.

Archived