The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing MR with Disconnect

LilyLevand

17 hours ago, Leqesai said:

The picture is pretty dark. Does it actually show the MR6 test features? I can't tell. 

It's "bright" for me on this PC but I noticed yesterday evening on my laptop that it is indeed dark as hell for some reason. So no wonder that some people didnt spot the two orbs.

5 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

It's "bright" for me on this PC but I noticed yesterday evening on my laptop that it is indeed dark as hell for some reason. So no wonder that some people didnt spot the two orbs.

Yep. On my phone it is pretty much impossible to see.

When I checked it on my pc it was pretty obvious. Go figure.

• Like 1

On 2023-10-07 at 10:36 AM, LilyLevand said:

Also why "he" when my username is literally Lily.

"He" tends to be default regardless of user name.  Even on FB, where my name is clearly a traditionally feminine one, I still get man, dude, bro, etc.  I wouldn't worry about it unless they make a point of misusing s/he after being corrected. 

20 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

"He" tends to be default regardless of user name.  Even on FB, where my name is clearly a traditionally feminine one, I still get man, dude, bro, etc.  I wouldn't worry about it unless they make a point of misusing s/he after being corrected. 

Totally off topic but I've always thought "man" interesting because when someone says something like "man... you crazy" I feel like it could just be slang for "human". A sort of generalized universal term for someone. I regularly use it in this context when talking to men and women. 

Anyway I just thought this was funny. Sorry to drift off topic.

• Like 1