Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lately DE_ Pablo has given a lot of love. More gifts for the next update.

CosoMalvadoNG

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Not sure where you're getting this 100 energy every 9 seconds number from. It's 300 energy every 30 seconds, which translates to 10 energy per second. You also aren't expending energy into the clones, they happen as a byproduct of spending energy on your abilities (which you're doing anyways, on basically every frame in the game). The clones are effectively free, and also generate energy for you whenever they kill things.

If you spend 300 energy in a single cast you certainly get your 3 clones for 30 seconds all at once. You also get 1 clone in 2x50 energy casts or at 4x25 as well. I am not arguing that.

What I'm referring to is that the mod's description implies each clone is spawned independently and has its own timer/lifespan. This means a 100% full clone upkeep (3) expects 100 energy every 10 seconds (9 due to casting speeds) at the absolute minimum assuming clone lifespan can be refreshed.

panlo-has-teased-an-updated-version-of-t

None of my builds use 100 energy every 9 seconds. At most I'll get 2 clone per minute due to accumulated casting spend and efficiency. This mod is not for me.

Edited by Jarriaga

Too bad the clones wont work on Lavos and Hildryn. And I do wonder if it will work with the hound precept that splits the hound into 3. Will those last only for the remaining duration of the clone or will that precept run its full duration if the precept can trigger from the clones? Also if the precept works, will it go on cooldown when the first clone (or main hound) uses it and lock all other version out of it? Or if the hound triggers precept and turns into 3, will each of those 3 mini-hounds spawn a clone each that lasts 30 seconds after you've spent 100 energy?

42 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Too bad the clones wont work on Lavos and Hildryn. And I do wonder if it will work with the hound precept that splits the hound into 3. Will those last only for the remaining duration of the clone or will that precept run its full duration if the precept can trigger from the clones? Also if the precept works, will it go on cooldown when the first clone (or main hound) uses it and lock all other version out of it? Or if the hound triggers precept and turns into 3, will each of those 3 mini-hounds spawn a clone each that lasts 30 seconds after you've spent 100 energy?

Diversified Denial removes the main Hound from play when it activates, and the specters can't use precepts. So no recursive cloning shenanigans.

hace 13 horas, Jarriaga dijo:

Hum... So if I want all clones active at all times it means 100 energy every 9 seconds. This mod is not for my playstyle.

Let's see how the other bond mods turn out.

I can understand that you misunderstand if you speak English as a secondary language as in my case.

What it says is: Every time you spend 100 energy on abilities you summon a pet clone and the clones last 30 seconds before disappearing.

Lo que dice es: cada vez que gastas 100 de energía en habilidades, invocas un clon de mascota y los clones duran 30 segundos antes de desaparecer.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG

1 hour ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

I can understand that you misunderstand if you speak English as a secondary language as in my case.

What it says is: Every time you spend 100 energy on abilities you summon a pet clone and the clones last 30 seconds before disappearing.

Quoting myself just a post later:

12 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

If you spend 300 energy in a single cast you certainly get your 3 clones for 30 seconds all at once. You also get 1 clone in 2x50 energy casts or at 4x25 as well. I am not arguing that.

What I'm referring to is that the mod's description implies each clone is spawned independently and has its own timer/lifespan. This means a 100% full clone upkeep (3) expects 100 energy every 10 seconds (9 due to casting speeds) at the absolute minimum assuming clone lifespan can be refreshed.

panlo-has-teased-an-updated-version-of-t

None of my builds use 100 energy every 9 seconds. At most I'll get 2 clone per minute due to accumulated casting spend and efficiency. This mod is not for me.

Edited by Jarriaga