Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

there are less loadout slots than there are base warframes

SDGDen

Currently, the maximum loadout slots is 52, there are 53 warframes with a 54th coming soon.

i personally find this very annoying, as I wanted to have a loadout slot for each warframe (as well as a couple for specific tasks and a loadout slot to mess around with)

Personally, i'd like to see the loadout slot cap increased to 100 or removed. there is no reason why players shouldn't be able to buy more loadout slots. 

in the meantime, the way i want to set my loadouts up, i'll have to use one for my "messing around" loadout (so i can experiment without messing up any of my full builds) and one for my eidolon setup, leaving me with 50 slots for specific frame builds.

Warframe community, which 4 warframes in my arsenal should i not give their own loadout? (this is including Dagath already since she's coming very soon). which 4 warframes are ENTIRELY unworthy of a loadout slot? 

Sadly, they have already put a say in this, and made it so that there is one Warframe per loadout slot. I too would personally like the loadout system to be revised so that it isn't bursting at the seams in ten different ways you look at it plus I don't think that it is a hardware/software limitation but rather a design decision.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Sadly, they have already put a say in this, and made it so that there is one Warframe per loadout slot. I too would personally like the loadout system to be revised so that it isn't bursting at the seams in ten different ways you look at it plus I don't think that it is a hardware/software limitation but rather a design decision.

its less a software problem and more a server storage problem afaik, hence why i suggested 100 slots rather than "it has to be infinite"

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

I'm staring at my slots right now and it says 53, not 52. DE has said that they're going to add an extra slot each time a new base frame is released too.

cSSy33M.png

SayPERz.png

am i missing some extra slot anywhere? im MR30. 

• Like 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb SDGDen:

its less a software problem and more a server storage problem afaik, hence why i suggested 100 slots rather than "it has to be infinite"

cSSy33M.png

SayPERz.png

am i missing some extra slot anywhere? im MR30. 

u get one hitting MRL2

29 minutes ago, Cr4zyDoc said:

I actually remembered getting one hitting MR32

I think you get one loadout slot every even MR you reach. so as soon as MRL4 becomes available they lock one slot behind that as well is my guess.

and here i thought i was done with the MR grind.... welp! 

6 hours ago, SDGDen said:

and one for my eidolon setup, leaving me 

Couldn't you just use a seperate load out for your eidolon frame?

Like unless *that specific sniper rifle* has a load out you use regularly, it shouldn't be that much of a hassle to just swap your frame to config b and equip the weapon. (And gunblade)

But uh, since you asked, and I'm not going to direct how you play: Caliban, Inaros, Nidus (unless you really like him, you could always just swap him in), and uh... Excalibur or something...

There's a few others like Ivara or Loki where their kits kind of overlap with other frames (*cough* Ash *cough*) and you can use one and shelve the rest.

Also maybe Sevagoth...

You don't really need a load out for him since he kind of *is* the loadout so frames like him or Revenant could simply go into your "general purpose build" that you swap out frames for.

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT