The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What exactly sister ephemera chance?

MarcoDaVinciVN

I spawned about 21 sister (as I remember and still a lot mechanic dog in my foundry) and got 0 ephemera. Is my luck in the hell or this game/my account have some issue? Does anyone got the same situation like me?
Seem I have no luck in this game, or maybe all of these focus on riven mod, LOL.

28 minutes ago, MarcoDaVinciVN said:

I spawned about 21 sister (as I remember and still a lot mechanic dog in my foundry) and got 0 ephemera. Is my luck in the hell or this game/my account have some issue? Does anyone got the same situation like me?
Seem I have no luck in this game, or maybe all of these focus on riven mod, LOL.

RNG my friend, your best bet is to buy a sister that has a ephemera and of your choice

19 minutes ago, CrownOfShadows said:

RNG is such a bad mechanic

RNG is only bad if it's used in places it doesn't belong. Like the lich system.

The lich system should either have the ephemera on every lich, or at the very least utilize the pity system that archon shards uses (the base 20% is increased by 20% each time).

With the former, you will inevitably obtain every ephemera in the course of obtaining the lich weapons, even if you only ever take one copy of each weapon to use as mastery fodder (which literally nobody would do, so yea).

With the latter, it would take at absolute maximum five liches of each element to obtain all the ephemera, which is within the realm of how many liches you're going to deal with anyways while collecting your weapons.

13 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

RNG is only bad if it's used in places it doesn't belong. Like the lich system.

The lich system should either have the ephemera on every lich, or at the very least utilize the pity system that archon shards uses (the base 20% is increased by 20% each time).

With the former, you will inevitably obtain every ephemera in the course of obtaining the lich weapons, even if you only ever take one copy of each weapon to use as mastery fodder (which literally nobody would do, so yea).

With the latter, it would take at absolute maximum five liches of each element to obtain all the ephemera, which is within the realm of how many liches you're going to deal with anyways while collecting your weapons.

Those things, or if they simply showed it on the candidate like they do the weapons.

I really struggle to come up with a scenario where RNG is good. It's bad on relics, it's bad on boss drops (and was on archons), it's bad on lichs/sisters, it's bad everywhere and not just in WF, in every game I've ever played that relied on it. The only thing I can think of where it doesn't totally suck and where I don't mind it so much is on resource drops, but when you really need a resource (like say.... tellurium or scintillant) it becomes a bummer then too.

The only time RNG works as a healthy mechanic is when no one cares anymore at all.