The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Update 34

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Yggdrazzil said:

That's true, with the different wording it does stand out as "this thing is different". But not different how

It's a real pet peeve of mine in modern gaming: you're given a lot of freedom in modifying your damage output, but then you're handicapped by hidden damage mechanics

On a scale of 1-10, how bad is Warframe?   :P

• Like 1

On 2023-10-28 at 12:42 AM, Yggdrazzil said:

Not that much worse or better than any other game. Needing to rely on a wiki and guides to fully understand games feels like the norm nowadays.

Rather unfortunate, that. I quit warframe 2 times before actually picking it up for real because it was always so difficult to learn without third party resources. Even now I still stay away from most games that have a research requirement, and I doubt I'm the only one who does that. Probably prevents a bunch of players from picking up warframe too.

On 2023-10-19 at 7:40 PM, nslay said:

I have no room for both in the old system on Oxylus, Djinn, Dethcube, Helios, Carrier, Nautilus or my novelty Taxon. 

Let's see, I generally use these 10 in the old system: Synth Deconstruct/Fiber, Enhanced Vitality, Accelerated Deflection (for shield gate), Primed Animal Instinct, Repair Kit, Primed Regen, Vacuum, Assault Mode, and a unique sentinel precept.

I don't see how Metal Fiber can fit.

You swap Regen out

• 4 months later...