Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread Sucks? What?

Kithop

After reading some threads about dread's post-U11 suckness, today I decided to pick up my favorite bow for some testing missions on Phobos and... it destroys everything! It still do a lot of damage, it still crits when aiming right and it still one-shot every grineer that tries to kill me. 

The build I used:

Xeid9PJ.jpg

I really don't understand why people complains about it.

That's a joke, Legofan, that even if he DOES drop it, doesn't mean you can MAKE him drop it. He's nigh God-like. Asgardian in power. (Cause, ya know, he's completely anal? DOUBLE MEANING AGAIN! Wink wink!)

Edited by Calayne

It got better actually, i mean take a look at stalker he oneshots people with it.

lol, but seriously, i think it does more damage than before U11!

The only mod you're missing would be a maxed Heavy Caliber, then it's perfect :P

I need to try it but idk, does the loss in accuracy worth the damage? I mean, it's not my soma lol

Speaking of Dread: anyone tested if Thunderbolt procs the new Elemental effects? The Bows all have an impressive 15% Status Chance (can be brought to 20% with maxed Hammer Shot).

It could lead to some spectacular mayhem.

Actually i did not think about it! Procs happens very often to me with the Dread, I'll try this!

Edit: Proc Chance is exactly 21% with my build

Edited by Kithop

I'm an excellent shot, so the impact from the projectiles kills anything instantly. However, the gas clouds are a bit "meh" at the moment, as everyone knows. If I weren't a good shot, I'd probably be in the "TORID SUCKS NOW" camp.

Yeah pretty much my reaction. I feel that the Torid deserves a dedicated mod to enhance the cloud. Even Firestorm would do.

what do you mean with this,isnt he suposed to drop them?

The Stalker hacks the game and becomes invincible to beat.

Pin point accuracy , one-two shot kill, unlimited energy and stamina and a bloody OP dispel..

I wanna side with the STALKER , DE make that happen in THE LORE OF THE STALKER..

I need to try it but idk, does the loss in accuracy worth the damage? I mean, it's not my soma lol

Actually i did not think about it! Procs happens very often to me with the Dread, I'll try this!

It's completely worth it.

You don't lose that much accuracy, you can still snipe enemies who are ~50m away and onehit 'em.

I actually prefer less accuracy as it's sometimes easier to hit/score headshots.

Edit: Proc Chance is exactly 21% with my build

just changed cryo rounds for thunderbolt and did the alert against infested and OMG it wrecks everything! An explosion every 1-2 shots, with great damage and a lot of range actually!

It's completely worth it.

You don't lose that much accuracy, you can still snipe enemies who are ~50m away and onehit 'em.

I actually prefer less accuracy as it's sometimes easier to hit/score headshots.

Well then I'll give it a try!

Edited by Kithop