Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how do I make the dargoth room ?

_Anise_

Question

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

and now I have the L connector so the room to fit this stupid room, now telling me their isn't enough capacity....

I give up, you win DE, I will skip this frame until the prime

Delete the Vent kids room, should have done that straight up and replaced with new room.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

good asnwer though I am kinda annoyed that I am gonna have to wait 36 hours for the room :/

If you have the mats to spare, you can rush the connector and the lab, then build the same thing on the other side without rushing it.

Deconstructing the rushed rooms will add the platinum to the clan vault where you can use it to fund future rushed rooms while the ones you want to keep build slowly.

You can't however get your plat out of the clan again, but it's nice if you know you'll stay in the clan permanently.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Dojo remodelling is in order, my clan had to remove redundant room to makes space. removing rooms only takes 2hrs

tbh I really don't care about the dojo at all, I just want this warframe, I would clip the room though my railjack if It would let me just to get it.

I really wish DE would stop adding warframes to dojo or if they must just add them to the warframe room that already exists, its just a waste of everyones time for what ? lazy way to add a warframe without a story / mission and to try force some impatient people to buy the warframe for plat instead ?

Edited by _Anise_

The hitbox is bigger than a connector piece. I'd check and see places where the crimson branch can fit, if that can fit then most likely the dagath room can also fit. Really curious if they will reduce the hitbox so that it fits cleanly within the connector grid titling setup.

https://imgur.com/jW0Q07T

Edited by XHADgaming

12 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

and now I have the L connector so the room to fit this stupid room, now telling me their isn't enough capacity....

I give up, you win DE, I will skip this frame until the prime

As a player and bot a dojo owner I'll chime in saying DE screwed up big time. Having to depend on a private dojo and that dono owner's resources, playtime and schedule to get a new frame was the dumbest thing any game designer could have done. Who thought it was a good idea for players to depend on other players for progress in the game? And why? Once you farm the parts, why would you ever go back to Dagaths Hollow? So it's not like this drove activity long term to the dojo. What rewards to dojo owners get from doing this? And if that is the case it's even worse to reward certain players and not others. Will this cause a diluted dojo experience as players create their own dojos? WF gives the Dagath frame as a reward but the spoils go to a player to whom you've pledged alliance at their dojo? Especially when you don't even need a dojo membership to play? 

I will say Dorrclav seems pretty good. ESO level 5-6 enemies and SP were going down quickly with no potato or forma.

• Like 1