Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should catalyzing shields be an exilus?

Aruquae

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

Don't underestimate the power of faster parkour speeds.

I really don't but resistance to knockdown is fairly more relevant. Nonetheless, I like parkour speed in disruption where it makes a lot of sense, I use those mods at least on Revenant and Loki, and the archon shards may go on any warframes.

Anyway, I think PSF is fine as an exilus mod.

I still believe it should have been better as an exilus with Vazarin polarity. 

Messed quite some of my builds that I ended having to add an extra forma. 

Now that I've been playing some more, I realize that it might actually be better just go with base shields, mainly because partial gating is now a thing. Augur stacking is less needed as well. Brief Respite alone does the job just fine.

add Rolling Guard + Arcane Aegis + Guardian precept + Vazarin + CC (generally Blind) Shield gating is now easier than ever.

Edited by crazywolfpusher
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, (NSW)Malikili said:

Cmon man we were doing so good with voicing our opinions 

It is fun seeing people interact

The majority does vote “no” though, which is understandable. Just glad the Decaying Dragon Key abuse is done.

Edit: And here we go with the arguing. Can’t we just have a civilized conversation?

Not on the internet my friend, everybody's opinion is better than everybody else's.

Then it's time for the ad hominem cannons, which are OP AF.

I want a form of health tanking that isn't flaky under a bombardment of colourful language, had quite enough of shield gating in ME3 MP.

Just now, (XBOX)Hellsteeth30 said:

Not on the internet my friend, everybody's opinion is better than everybody else's.

Then it's time for the ad hominem cannons, which are OP AF.

I want a form of health tanking that isn't flaky under a bombardment of colourful language, had quite enough of shield gating in ME3 MP.

Dang it, yet again thought too highly of Tenno 

Also in response to the health tanking 
I use quick thinking with a lot of armor

Dubbed it “health gating” because I will never take more damage than my 900-1k energy with tons of armor and tank can handle Might get through my 1k health, but never through my energy