The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Sure footed is so good, it should be easier to acquire, 400 days is a long time.

Hxd5

3 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

If just a handfull of rare units had it, it would be a threat, but one not worth slotting PSF to deal with. But when they're so common that no less than 3 enemies with a knockdown exist within a 50m radius of you at any given moment, and will absolutely chain-stun you to death if you slip up one time, it's a problem.

It’s a problem that’s magnified by the spawning system in this game, which effectively nullifies tactical positioning due to the fact that enemies can and will spawn in areas you’ve cleared.  You’re always surrounded in Warframe, which mean knockdowns will come from all angles.

PSF is the best survivability mod in the game.  A distant second would be Brief Respite. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

The 1st or second devstream after duviri they said it was shelved for now as they decided they didn't want to go ahead with it. I personally wouldn't expect a major change anytime soon.

Cool, thanks.  I found it at the end of #171.   "Shelved" seems like a good way to describe it, although I don't know about "completely shelved".   But yeah, I think we don't see it for years, and more likely never.

It always seemed very out of character for DE to bring back a prominent mechanic they'd replaced rather than revising the replacement or inventing a completely new thing.

15 hours ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

The 1st or second devstream after duviri they said it was shelved for now as they decided they didn't want to go ahead with it.

To be more precise they said they were having trouble balancing it and needed more time. It's shelved until next year while they work on the current set of updates.

They still want to get rid of self-stagger and re-introduce a form of self damage, because they feel they still haven't removed the AoE AFK meta enough.