The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the next Operation

French

oof. that takes me back. dammit what was the last event that had those, it was a LONG time ago, I know that much... aaaahhh I'm gonna be racking my brain now, thanks.

also, I don't think people really care about the leaderboards; does it really matter if you're the top clan in your country/region for an event? you don't get anything extra.

25 minutes ago, (XBOX)Hellsteeth30 said:

Nope, back to CoD with you.

This has never been a competitive game and leaderboards will lead to industrial salt mines.

You can just ignore them like the weekly leaderboards already in-game while those of us who enjoy something to strive for and optimize to play something that actually documents how well you did against others.

It's pretty disappointing how far clans have fallen out of relevancy with the sole exceptions being research and an extreme niche in decorating.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, (XBOX)Hellsteeth30 said:

Nope, back to CoD with you.

This has never been a competitive game and leaderboards will lead to industrial salt mines.

OMG, have you even played this game with the old leader board operations! they were fun and a lot of players got into it.. some players, like yourself, can choose to ignore it of course but saying it will lead to industrial salt mines is just childish.

• Like 1