Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Twitch Drops

Solaire-Prime

So over the last few months I have participated in the twitch drops and I have never received them throughout the whole year, my account is linked and verified with 2FA and I have got the twitch prime drops all year already but something from the livestreams does it take that much time or am I just not getting the items? Any input would be helpful thanks! I'm not upset because it was free and just took a little time but I would like to know the root of the issue.

For me it's mostly the "drop monitoring" that is broken.

It used to be you could click your profile pic in the top right and see the progress accruing right there.

Now I have to click the profile pic and go to "Drops and Rewards" which takes me to the inventory where I can monitor the drop progress.

With me it counted the time and gave a notification for all 3 but nothing is in my inventory. At all. All in-progress and claimed drops are gone. Different browsers, devices etc. and the only thing that 'worked' is creating a new Twitch account. That was too late for these drops but a different campaign worked so it'll hopefully work for future drops.

I'm also having this issue, across multiple browsers/devices, and it seems to be just the Warframe category on Twitch.  It's definitely a Twitch issue, but their support is useless.  I've been able to get rewards from other channels for other games, but Warframe lately hasn't given any, or progress has been iffy.

I watched the most recent Devstream from the start.  Got a little over 50% total counted.  Was watching Primetime last night, and got 0 progress.