The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Inventory Irresponsive

like_500_fish

When navigating the in game menu UI on PC via an Xbox controller, the user opened the inventory screen and swapped to Mouse and Keyboard input method in rapid succession. This needs to be done specifically as the UI elements change from the Menu to the Inventory Screen. As a result the UI locked up to a degree. UI elements can be highlighted/moused over but not interacted with. Notably, this includes the Exit button. Returning to Xbox input method had no effect. Resolution was to restart the title.

Repro Steps:

1. Launch Title
  2. Log in
  3. Open menu using an xbox controller or alternate input method
  4. Navigate to Inventory
  5. Before the inventory fully loads (just a few frames of UI transition) swap input method to Mouse and Keyboard
  6. Observe UI state and responsiveness

Repro Rate was 3/5 but I think that was more from the tight window than the bug itself

I don't know, but this has been happening to me for about a week now. When I view my inventory and type in the search bar, everything freezes. I can't exit the inventory or press ESC or anything. I end up having to use the task manager to close my game. It's frustrating, especially when I'm trying to see how many of a particular item I have.

• Like 4

Another player was having this issue and messaged me in-game about it.

I went into my own inventory (which initially loaded fine), and then I proceeded to type into the search bar. I reproduced your bug when typing something in with a space and then deleting the search field text.

image.png?ex=65542a4f&is=6541b54f&hm=ff8

This is what my screen looks like after deleting text with a space. The game is frozen in this state with nothing in the inventory.

• Like 3

I don't even get as far to be able to type anything.  I don't see the text bar or the menu bar at the top.

The moment I choose 'inventory' from the main menu, I am stuck with a blank inventory screen with the loading icon animation playing forever.  Alt-F4 is all I can do to leave.

• Like 2

hace 19 minutos, MystMan dijo:

I don't even get as far to be able to type anything.  I don't see the text bar or the menu bar at the top.

The moment I choose 'inventory' from the main menu, I am stuck with a blank inventory screen with the loading icon animation playing forever.  Alt-F4 is all I can do to leave.

i'm having the same problem as you

• Like 1