Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is kinda necro but...

CaultC

On 2023-11-05 at 8:53 PM, PollexMessier said:

The towns really need to be reverted tho. Eventually the residents would clean that stuff up. And given the trauma attached to it, it would probably get cleaned up pretty damn fast.

You know the Ostrons would be out there salvaging sentient ships.

On 2023-11-05 at 1:31 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

These places are changed because of a War we weren't prepared for and didn't actually win. The changes made to them are supposed to remind us, every time, of what happened and what could happen in the future.

Well it makes sense for Cetus, War ships are hard to clean up of course. But why Fortuna? We can just change the lightbulbs. WHY ARE THERE NO ELECTRICIANS?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Malikili said:

Well it makes sense for Cetus, War ships are hard to clean up of course. But why Fortuna? We can just change the lightbulbs. WHY ARE THERE NO ELECTRICIANS?

Do they care?

I mean, I know we care, but when they're a debt colony, they can't afford to put anything into the decorations. They got some new flags and a lighting change, what does that really matter to them as long as it doesn't interfere with their work days.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Do they care?

I mean, I know we care, but when they're a debt colony, they can't afford to put anything into the decorations. They got some new flags and a lighting change, what does that really matter to them as long as it doesn't interfere with their work days.

They added lights in their “faces” which doesn’t do anything. Waste of money ngl 

We see workers hammering at the floor “working;” come on now, they can at least hammer at the lights. 

And I mean, they hate big business/companies/corporations. I would think they would hate Ballas for what he is, and what he did. 
Better yet, we could fund them. Imagine a real time event where we just donate credits, and we need a certain goal to get up to. The credits could be an absurd amount, but it would be worth it.