The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LIVE ON ALL PLATFORMS: Operation: Plague Star (How-to & FAQ)

[DE]Danielle

Am 7.11.2023 um 18:25 schrieb Furyk-Karede:

Mit einem Jahrzehnt Erfahrung in diesem Spiel habe ich unterschwellige Erwartungen an die Leistung dieses Spiels entwickelt. Aber bei drei Versuchen hintereinander mit völlig  zufälligen  und unerklärlichen Missionsfehlschlägen – in einer Mission, die älter ist als die meisten Haustiere! – bin selbst ich verblüfft darüber, wie kaputt dieses Spiel ist.

Es ist peinlich.

that was as expected as always 

Hmm... as a weak player I need to farm forma to get to end game builds... get recommended to farm plague star... find out you need an end game build to farm forma... T_T

It would have been really nice for the advance mission to be geared towards people who need these rewards heh.

I am still trying to get a build to farm the vaults to get necromech mods, let alone get further in content. It is very hard catching up!

Edited by RelentlessLogic
typo

11 minutes ago, RelentlessLogic said:

Hmm... as a weak player I need to farm forma to get to end game builds... get recommended to farm plague star... find out you need an end game build to farm forma... T_T

It would have been really nice for the advance mission to be geared towards people who need these rewards heh.

I am still trying to get a build to farm the vaults to get necromech mods, let alone get further in content. It is very hard catching up!

Well. It's more a mid game build at this point. But you can still farm forma quite well from the standard mission. It's even quite a bit more generous with the standing than it used to be. So it's plenty viable to run the standard bounty.
Seriously shocked they raised it.

There's a lotta people in public advanced that run builds strong enough to solo advanced probably faster than in a team, just doing public as a carry service. I can evaporate these things in seconds and I end up on a squad with a player that can kill them faster than I can more often than I don't.

If you don't wanna whittle away at it with standard or spin the wheel of public mode tho, you could try asking for a carry in recruitment chat. Might get some haters for it but you'll probably get a bite.

• 2 weeks later...

Was a pleasure to waste 3 min every time on secondh objective instead of making 1:30m defense with alot of infested to be spawn around, would be more interactive and not that hel boring waiting timer to finish. Also a balance could be maded like increasing standing but also increasing mobs capability, stronger and faster i don't know but not to keep doing same mission until you fall to get standing and spent it for rewards.

Regarding the Console defense stage, I was thinking it could have certain priority enemies that drop an item to add to the console. As an example, it could be like when you're rescuing hostages in the Orb Vallis bounties, and picking up the small data keys from Terra Jailers to reduce the objective's timer.

Considering that there are multiple ways to speed up the drone afterwards, that's the main thing I can think of to make the plague star bounties themselves better, aside from other kinds of Plague Zaw (Or even Kitgun?) parts, such as Plague Links.

Just some food for thought for next time, hopefully it helps :)

• Like 1