Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.8 + 34.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Dear [DE],

Can u pls improve a bit QOL for IRON WAKE: PALLADINO gameplay reward and stuff purchasing limit for Riven Silver (RS) like it is currently done for TESHIN: SP Honors and Steel Essence in upcoming update.
Currently max purchasing limit for PALLADINO 10 RS + 5 RS + 10 RS + 10 RS = Total 35 Riven Silver per WEEK!!!
Yes, RS is very rare resource but if u have invested lots of your time in game, and If u play lots of difficult missions including SP, u have lots of Riven Silver which just can not be spent.
In my example I have more than 1 000 RS which I can not spend because of 35 RS limit per week. 
OK, limit for Riven Mods understood, but limit for Kuva and Credits, honestly, not understood.
Can u please make it at least "x25 per customer" (only Kuva and Credits), like it is done for Teshin's Kuva and Relic pack purchasing limit for Steel Essence?

• Like 5

On 2023-11-10 at 2:24 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Was this during a Plague Star bounty or free roam on the Plains?

Applies to both. Happened a lot during Plague Star and also still consistently happens in the Plains. This only happens when am using Voidrig's Arquebex. Think it has something to do with the collision of the blast hitting multiple parts of the Doma and thus it turns invincible.

Thank you for the impressive work on Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.8. The fixes and improvements in Plague Star, gameplay changes, and visual enhancements showcase your dedication. The swift resolution of Clan-related issues and the thoughtful refund gesture are particularly appreciated. Your commitment to excellence makes Warframe an outstanding experience. Looking forward to more!

Dear [DE]
You have merged x4 platforms together (PC, PS, Xbox and Switch) and made overall users in the game much larger (including bad ones) but keep Ignore List limit at 100. If I ban someone, I want to keep that forever. I don't want "make friends" with that bad person half of the year later, after 100 users limit in Ignore list reached (as it currently works) and the game forces me to forgive the oldest bad person. Really weird and bad logic. Honestly why? If I want to unban someone, I want to do that myself, not forced by you when limit reached. Can u please change that bad logic and the limit at least to (old limit 100 x4 platforms) = 400 or make it unlimited. 

• Like 4

Felarx shotgun reload is still glitched from an empty mag when trying to reload it, just shows its reloading animation but does not add any shells to the magazine, with constant reloading you need to switch weapons to break the cycle.

Edited by Slayer-.
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

Felarx shotgun reload is still glitched from an empty mag when trying to reload it, just shows its reloading animation but does not add any shells to the magazine, with constant reloading you need to switch weapons to break the cycle.

No worries, it's in the known bugs list.

• Like 1